• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Visual glitch on enchantments

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hello My Fiends!!!

Right this has officially been passed across as Buggage!!! So please bear with us as it gets resolved. I haven't an estimated time of resolution as yet but it is in hand :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

OldHag

Necromancer
Hello My Fiends!!!

Right this has officially been passed across as Buggage!!! So please bear with us as it gets resolved. I haven't an estimated time of resolution as yet but it is in hand :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.
Will they be looking at this as 'Urgent'?
It's very disturbing to have flickering/flashing bright white lights, right in front of you. Could it be any worse? I hope they fix this asap.
Do you know if it's on both pc and app?

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Will they be looking at this as 'Urgent'?
It's very disturbing to have flickering/flashing bright white lights, right in front of you. Could it be any worse? I hope they fix this asap.
Do you know if it's on both pc and app?
It's not on the app as far as I know, so if it's really triggering you, I'd advice using the app for now.

OldHag

Necromancer
It's not on the app as far as I know, so if it's really triggering you, I'd advice using the app for now.
I don't have a mobile phone, but I have a log off button.
All the spells I've used in the last chapter for mana only last for another few weeks (haha) it may have worn off by then....lol

Hekata

Artisan
I don't have a mobile phone, but I have a log off button.
All the spells I've used in the last chapter for mana only last for another few weeks (haha) it may have worn off by then....lol
I don't get that effect unless I go to the world map, and after that refreshing the game stops it. Although the log out option is a always a good one :)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I don't get that effect unless I go to the world map, and after that refreshing the game stops it.
Until you visit the spire, or go to the tech tree, because that will trigger them again, just like the world map does ;)

m4rt1n

Adept
I don't get that effect unless I go to the world map, and after that refreshing the game stops it. Although the log out option is a always a good one :)

That is how it is for me for the most part but other things sometimes trigger it like collection or starting productions etc.

Hekata

Artisan
Until you visit the spire, or go to the tech tree, because that will trigger them again, just like the world map does ;)
Ah ok, I've finished the Spire on day one and I'm not progressing through chapters now which I why I didn't notice that those trigger the anomaly too.

OldHag

Necromancer
The flickering lights seem to have stopped, I hope I'm not talking to soon, but can we assume this has been fixed? :)