• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Visiting City and Map hang

DeletedUser3

This is indeed more of an issue in some browsers and on some machines than others. Our development team are working very hard on the general memory leak issue, which indeed this would seem to be.

Setting this one to forwarded :)

firerock

Enchanter
I'm sorry to say that after this latest version this issue seems to be worse, already tonight I've restarted about 4 times, and I'm only about 30% through my boosts.

16 provinces and splat I got the IE blank page, normally the game just hung, as you'd see a half full progress bar continuously, but now it looks like it crashes as the screen just goes white.

next time round 14 boosts before it crashed

index.php

Attachments

• elv ie crash.JPG
    elv ie crash.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm sick to death of seeing green fields with bobbing hands, I visited 90 neighbours today and the abandoned ones I just clicked on the hands, but then it threw me out, and the active players I had to keep reloading. I've been kicked out while trying to upgrade houses, while looking at the map to see where to scout next.

firerock

Enchanter
OK. The new version does seem to have addressed the issue of visiting each province and the map hanging constantly,
Its still there mind. normally every 15-16 cities and IE crashes, but last night I did over 70 without it crashing *nice*

however now I find the game hanging much more when I try and go into the tech tree or negotiating an encounter.

Deleted User - 13667

Agree with firerock on the more frequent hanging.

It would happen more when I am entering a province, battle encounter and sometimes for the research tree and world map.

Perhaps there are too much graphics being added into the game resulting in slower response time as more data is needed to be loaded?