• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.48

Lelanya

Mentor
We're aware that the chat services are currently not running to the level of quality we would like to see (it's on and off a lot lately), and we are working hard on resolving that. Unfortunately, it does take time for us to do this, since fixing these issues is not an easy or even small task. We're sorry for the inconvenience this is causing, and we know how important the chat is to our Fellowships, and we want to resolve the problems we're having as well. But, we also want to provide you with the best possible solution, meaning we'd rather do it well than just rush out some dirty or hacky quick fix that may cause more problems in the long run.

We ask for your understanding while we're working on resolving these issues, and thank you for patience. You can be sure that this issue has priority for us. :)
Thank you Muf-Muf. I hope you understand we will keep raising the issue as good leaders should so that our players see us attempting to resolve issues :)

Pauly7

Magus
2 quests have disappeared from my list of cyclable quests ("spend 12 knowledge points" and "research a technology"). Is this part of the update or is it a bug?

Deleted User - 106219

No, that's intended. Once you get to a certain point in the Fairy chapter main quest line both of those quests vanish. Just likie some earlier quests (such as "Place an offer") vanish as you progress through the story quests.

Pauly7

Magus
No, that's intended. Once you get to a certain point in the Fairy chapter main quest line both of those quests vanish. Just likie some earlier quests (such as "Place an offer") vanish as you progress through the story quests.
How odd. There are only about 5 or 6 of those quests that I ever use and they just took one of them away.

Spoiler Alert:
The following site has some awesome info, including a listing of the optional quests by chapter:
I did actually check Gamer's Gems before I posted here, in case there had been some change in the game that I didn't know about. I haven't seen anywhere where it mentions disappearing quests halfway through a chapter... unless I missed it, which is possible.

cwgiii

Shaman
I did actually check Gamer's Gems before I posted here, in case there had been some change in the game that I didn't know about. I haven't seen anywhere where it mentions disappearing quests halfway through a chapter... unless I missed it, which is possible.

Not sure which chapter you are in, but I did see where there are a few "triggers" at various points that can cause cycle quests to be replaced by different mandatory quests.

m4rt1n

Adept
Not sure which chapter you are in, but I did see where there are a few "triggers" at various points that can cause cycle quests to be replaced by different mandatory quests.

Some of the mandatory quests, when they take both spots, are on closer inspection delinable. I sat thinking both were mandatory because the usual run of cycling quests disappeared,and after a day thinking I was stuck with them noticed the "DECLINE" button on one of them. I think it is because I am so used to cycling through every collect that I forgot to look. :eek:

DeletedUser3469

Sincé your last update, things are not working!! i.e. I get logged out evrytime I do visits, godos take a long time to register! I'm getteing fed up with this. You are quick to take our money, how about giving us good service? If things don't improve son, I'm out of here, for good!!

DeletedUser3097

Sincé your last update, things are not working!! i.e. I get logged out evrytime I do visits, godos take a long time to register!

Hi MercifulElrod,

Since the update, have you tried closing down the game then clearing your cache?

If you still have problems after doing this, please contact Support.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Thank you Muf-Muf. I hope you understand we will keep raising the issue as good leaders should so that our players see us attempting to resolve issues :)
No problem and yes, I do understand that too. :)

DeletedUser1683

Problems logging in from the App since 148.

Sequence:-
Login to first city. Do my stuff. Log out.
Login to next city.
On first login to next city I enter the password, choose city and nothing happens.
So I go back to the login and enter my password again. At which point the loading bar displays and then cycles repeatedly from 2 to 5, but will eventually login after some period of time.

I have seen the same problem reported on the USA forums, so it's not just me having this issue.

It is causing me to take around 20-30 mins just to set production on the 3 cities and causes the timers to go horrible out of sync.