• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.48

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.48. We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Benketa

Novice
Excellent update! After getting stuck in the storyline between dwarves and fairies as I hadn't kept up to date with the quest list, I appreciate the change.

DeletedUser5878

Hi,

Is it a change from this update that when i cancel training in the baracks I only get a part of the cost back?

(It seams to me that before i always get full cost back)

DeletedUser3337

*blows a kissie to Inno*
Thank you for this update :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5878

I've just cancelled some troops and it works fine. Are you at max supplies storage?

I am stupid... thank you for clarifying this, I appologize if this is a question for some other thread, we can "close" my question now.

DeletedUser5254

• A bug causing all quests to disappear when many quests where declined in a row has been fixed.

:D :supply::supply::supply:

Next; the AWs, tournaments and treasure chests...

DeletedUser3097

They have a bugs. After declining several story quests starting from "Build MA" they disappeared completely.

Slight teething problems which are being worked on as we speak.

I 'looped the loop' several times before I realised there was a hiccup.

DeletedUser3097

They have a bugs. After declining several story quests starting from "Build MA" they disappeared completely. [PC version]
There is a problem with this as you've described and it is being fixed. Thank you for your patience.

DeletedUser5882

Brilliant update, thanks!

I am not sure if this has been reported but the upgrade tab for Magic Academy (levels 1 > 2 and 2 > 3) are not showing the correct requirements. For level 1 > 2, it says that it would take 5 s and has 0 cost. Not aware that this was a bug, I started the upgrade but it took several hours instead. I did not make a screenshot of that occurrence but here is the screenshot for the level 2 > 3 upgrade:

pic.JPG

It isn't a serious problem but it would be useful to know what the real requirements are. Thanks!

DeletedUser5532

It isn't a serious problem but it would be useful to know what the real requirements are. Thanks!

Upgrades to level 2 is a standard upgrade using materials. The time for this is 5 hours.

Upgrades to levels 3, 4 and 5 are premium upgrades, with diamond costs only. The time for upgrading all of these is 10 seconds.

The times that you had , and are showing are correct. Hopefully this will have helped solve the mystery for you .

LazyTony

Sorcerer
The quests disappearing after a complete cycle back to where you began isn't fixed :(

Its happened to me twice already today.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Its happening on my PC, and has been happening since before the FA. It was a nightmare during the FA, a quest cycling bug introduced just before an event with an unreal amount of quest cycling.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5254

Its happening on my PC, and has been happening since before the FA. It was a nightmare during the FA, a quest cycling bug introduced just before an event with an unreal amount of quest cycling.

Sorry, my bad, but that only happened to me once on browser (linux+chrome)

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Windows + chrome here. And the bug is intermittent, something you would only come across if you cycle the optional quests completely back to the quest you started on, and even after doing that it happens maybe 50% of the time.

Something which I do 10 maybe 15 times a day. :(

Between this and refreshing to get chat working, my refresh button is wearing out very fast :D

Lelanya

Mentor
I have mixed feelings about the declinable story line quests. Those particular quests are important for city development. That said there are now several guides for players to follow.

But there are several issues that COULD have been fixed and were not.
1. Frozen buildings! I have 2 rows of 5 workshops and cannot run down all 5 without 3 freezing. The fix? Refresh or pick them up and set them down. Dates back to before 3 Glacier Giants and still annoying us.
2. No battle hexes: an annoying recurring glitch that goes back to last summer! Fix: refresh
3. Disappearing quest givers when cycling: goes back to the latest FA. Fix: yup you guessed it: refresh
4. Chat is broken!! Mail goes undelivered even, /who shows me alone in a highly active very full globally based FS with players posting mail. A neat trick for folks who supposedly are not even online with me. Fix: refresh twice an hour at least.

Is this game broken?

Timneh

Artisan
One of the players in my FS is also having problems with the chat. Only been having the problem since this update was installed.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We're aware that the chat services are currently not running to the level of quality we would like to see (it's on and off a lot lately), and we are working hard on resolving that. Unfortunately, it does take time for us to do this, since fixing these issues is not an easy or even small task. We're sorry for the inconvenience this is causing, and we know how important the chat is to our Fellowships, and we want to resolve the problems we're having as well. But, we also want to provide you with the best possible solution, meaning we'd rather do it well than just rush out some dirty or hacky quick fix that may cause more problems in the long run.

We ask for your understanding while we're working on resolving these issues, and thank you for patience. You can be sure that this issue has priority for us. :)