• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.44

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We are working on resolving the bug where the grid doesn't display on the battlefield with priority. We understand the impact of it (high!), and can only ask for your patience while we are working on resolving the problem. Know that we are on it!

DeletedUser3341

...all the figures are displayed nicely but without the floor hexes it's impossible to properly plan a battle.
I hate this. No more battles 4 me, including tournaments, until this is fixed. Only bribery, unless battle is very simple, and I'm pretty sure I'll win with autofight.

DeletedUser5338

We are working on resolving the bug where the grid doesn't display on the battlefield with priority. We understand the impact of it (high!), and can only ask for your patience while we are working on resolving the problem. Know that we are on it!
Thank you. I can fully understand this bothers you as well. So I am sure you are doing the best you can. Good luck in fixing this, and I hope for all you find the issue soon. DFTBA

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We have been able to locate the cause of the problem for the issue with the missing battle grid, and will be able to bring the solution with an update tomorrow by the looks of it. Please bear with us until then! :)

Thezza

Spellcaster
The real question is...Why the hell was this rolled out into Live play when it was a known problem in Beta??? why?? WHY???
It makes no sense at all...Innos use of a Beta world is so ludicrous..they try stuff out that doesn't work and that people just hate....on to Live with it...known bug...onto Live with it..
My theory is that they have probably got a new game nearly ready and this one will suddenly cease to be supported.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We have been able to locate the cause of the problem for the issue with the missing battle grid, and will be able to bring the solution with an update tomorrow by the looks of it. Please bear with us until then! :)
Update: we were able to push the fix today already: the grid on the battle field is back now. Thanks all for your patience while we were working on resolving this!

DeletedUser5338

Update: we were able to push the fix today already: the grid on the battle field is back now. Thanks all for your patience while we were working on resolving this!
Thank you! Keep up the good work, and most of all, keep having fun. :D

DeletedUser3804

Hi Elvenar Team,

Thank-you for your prompt response and fingers-crossed that it'll be fixed soon. I have informed my FS.

Deleted User - 13667

Seems like there is no comment being made on the builders' help being used even for level 1 building. o_O