• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.44

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please let us know what you think of the changes coming with version 1.44 - we are curious to hear your thougths!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Killiak

Artisan
I am highly curious what this sentence means;

"Multiple coin icons would sometimes blimps when collecting Neighborly Help."

I have no idea what you mean with "blimps":p

DeletedUser3097

Sometimes multiple blimps were shown when collecting Coins from the Main Hall.

(Please note the sentence has been slightly altered for clarity)

It means that the floating notification would sometimes appear many times, rather than just the desired once.

DeletedUser2939

Was kicking some butt as the world got updated 05 Dec 12.40 gmt.
Since reloading the game after the update I can't see any of the movement hexes on combat screens.
Have tried different worlds, emptying explorer cache files, refreshing the combat screen.
As per the update notes all the figures are displayed nicely but without the floor hexes it's impossible to properly plan a battle.
Running a PC using Chrome.
Please sort asap, quests like "Gain 20 Relics" are going to be a nightmare without those hexagons.

Deleted User - 106219

I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but:
Don't expect this to get fixed any time soon. We are still waiting for it to get fixed on Beta. :(

DeletedUser3287

Well, at least I know that others are in the same boat. And yes, it makes it that bit more difficult to play.

Killiak

Artisan
Where do we go to upload the new version..cant find it anywhere

The regular version, in your PC browser, gets auto updated. It doesn't actually "run" on your PC like a classical game, but gets loaded in your browser. Anything that might actually be needed will just load when you log in.

For the mobile version; no idea.

DeletedUser5345

Hiya everybody :)
I just noticed, in the wholesaler, the positions of what you pay with was replaced. My money was maxed out and so I started buying. When the money didn't go down, I thought it was a bug. Unfortunately I only noticed what was going on after spending about 25.000 supplies :(
Thanks for that change :(

DeletedUser5338

I am sure it is just a silly mistake I made, a setting I accidentally changed, but I can't find it. When I start a battle, there are no hexes any more as to where my troops can move to. How do I get them back?

Timneh

Artisan
Still no mention of a fix for the bug that affects some peoples FS chat. A player in my FS has not had chat for several months now and despite putting in numerous tickets to support there is still no fix. He was a diamond buyer but not anymore. More lost revenue for you Inno.

Timneh

Artisan
It is nothing that you have done. It is a bug that Inno know about but have not fixed yet.

(Mod Edit: Link to another thread removed as the other thread has been merged with this one)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5338

Thanks. This is gonna seriously hinder my growth, right at the beginning of playing the game. Ah well, will see if it makes me quit or not.

DeletedUser2786

This bug is major problem, no one can't fight manually properly. Please correct this problem as soon as possible.

This bug is major problem, no one can't fight manually properly.
Please try correct this problem as soon as possible, people are already talking about leaving the game. (again).

This isn't working on any browser!

Last edited by a moderator:

Aisling1

Conjurer
Been without internet for a week or so, and using the app. (but on an ipod touch, not phone) Latest updates have me being sent back to app store for newest version, which the app store in turn seems to think I have. Is it me, you or them?:confused:
(All I want for Christmas is my wifi back:)

DeletedUser

Have a big issue with the game battle screen have no longer the box to show which unit turn it is or how far they can move ? lost units because of this ? so I have stoped manual fights

DeletedUser5092

The grid on the battlefield is invisible now whatever i do, in all three worlds. Before the update, i simply clicked 'reload the page' and then 'continue combat', but no, it doesn't work anymore. I tried clearing browser cache, Flash player cache, changing graphic quality, nothing helps so far. Some other people report this too. Nice bugfix.

DeletedUser3804

Does anyone know what the flip is going on with the manual battle field?? I'm getting the same as Broomfields

DeletedUser4528

Does anyone know what the flip is going on with the manual battle field?? I'm getting the same as Broomfields

There is most certainly an issue with the grid, and the manual fighting system at the moment. We are aware of it happening and have forwarded it to our development team for further investigation and fixing. We hope to be able to offer a solution in the near future. We can only ask you for patience while we are working on resolving the issue and apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you.

DeletedUser2577

There is most certainly an issue with the grid, and the manual fighting system at the moment. We are aware of it happening and have forwarded it to our development team for further investigation and fixing. We hope to be able to offer a solution in the near future. We can only ask you for patience while we are working on resolving the issue and apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you.

It's a darned sight more than an "inconvenience". I now can't fight battles efficiently without the grid and using auto fight is way too heavy on my units. This is hindering progress on the new questline and, more importantly, hindering my progess in the game as a whole (on one of my worlds I am at the point of requiring provinces to open the chest). So, please can you give this the ULTRA high priority this deserves and fix it NOW.