• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.28

DeletedUser

Managed to get my tournaments done in EN1 but EN2 is a total nightmare!

Redberry

Seeker
I think they should give the job of designing the opening page to someone whose hormones have steadied up a bit, she looks like she has curvature of the spine and that she is going to pop out of her corset at any moment. The graphics of the game are fantastic but the opening page isn't a good prelude to what's inside.

Tiriake

Soothsayer
I'm experiencing way more lag and stream errors. :( Doing tournament was also much slower and had two stream errors during that time. Something seems to be broken with this update..

DeletedUser643

en1 .. laggy .. especially when opening windows .. you get to see loading message for few seconds ... also after fights/cater lag before it opens encounter solved screen .. and the constant errors are annoying.

To be honest i never looked closely at loading screen until I read all the comments on forum here. And after a day have stopped noticing it again.

DeletedUser1882

When I manage to get on I only get the max 3 to 5 mins before the stream errors start then the reloads are just stream error constantly on both sides

DeletedUser3246

Hi Aegnaer,

I was on my Arendyll city and that was fine but have same problems as you on Winyandor. :confused:

Yeah Winyandor is unplayable atm cant even click twice before you get an error. Sometimes event wont load to the game.

Poreab

Dreamer
Winyandor server has been fubbared for hours now. Game is unplayable, with streaming errors, or internal errors, or .... Game allows log on, then 10 to 30 seconds later it fails. Very annoying.

DeletedUser441

Developers should apologise by giving everyone 36,000 free diamonds ;) . I can't afford 6000 diamonds for a premium expansion and need 6 of them. :rolleyes: Don't they realise that the cost is extortionate ! :( :eek: o_O ??? ( about £40.00 for a 5x5 square - ridiculous ! )

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Arendyll is working well, Winyandor still rock'n'rolling...

Poreab

Dreamer
The game settled down and worked for a few hours but now is starting the same crashing over and over again on Winyandor server. Something is really messed up.

DeletedUser2452

I just 4 times "stream error" in winyandor

is version 1.28 is a test of "how many stream error" that player can bear

Annah

Alchemist
EN1 seemed to settle last night... but this morning worse than ever.... maintenance screen pops up for a split second.... logging in encounters errors many times before actually loading the game and any movement to map or notifications brings up the stream error. Don't have time to bother with it. Why let tourney carry on when this is like it is and they are aware of it?

Aegnaer

Seeker
Would be nice if someone could add some notification to the signon page (or something similar) to advise people that there is an ongoing issue and then provide regular updates on progress. I have seen this on other sites and it is a useful communication tool to keep people updated. This should be standard for any type of major incident and it could also be used to advise people of planned updates and point them to the release notes on the forum. That in turn may drive up the number of people using the forum which can only be a good thing.

DeletedUser3416

Our players are reporting loading and streaming problems, also. Can't do more than one thing at a time and you can only do that if you are very quick. Would be nice to know what is happening and how long it will be before the problem is fixed. I like the idea of diamonds for our problems, too, lol ;);):D

sunrae

Soothsayer
I can't get on at all now on either cities - losing so much resources. I am sure the technicians are working as hard as they can to fix the problem, lets hope fair winds blow very soon. So frustrating, just made me realise how much I play this game, missing my fellows, missing my city :( Is it sad that I love this game so much - probably but hey:D

DeletedUser643

Woke up this morning expecting to see it fixed ... was very disappointed that only 2 seconds into the game I got kicked out with error ....
Would it not be simpler to just do a roll-back to 1.27 version while they try and fix the new version .. then at least we can play.