• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.133

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team

Gargon667

Mentor
I´d rather have it work without bugs than have it work today. The next FA is a while off until then a few weeks more or less won´t make a big difference.

Laurelin

Sorcerer
@BlueBlou - Many thanks for posting the screenshots, and to be honest, I can see why you wouldn't want a City surrounded by that much greenery; it's rather distracting, and it's also quite obviously tiled, which doesn't look very natural. The new graphical style is also less detailed and sharp than the original 'artefacts' which already appear at random around the City (on mobile and PC), e.g. the stone arches and the statue head which are both also shown in your images, so that doesn't look awfully consistent either. Even though this cosmetic, er, enhancement has yet to make its way to the PC client, so I'm really just complaining for the sake of it (who, me?!), I still agree that it would be very helpful to have an 'on/off' toggle available for these new graphics, if only in terms of resource usage, since when I did once try the mobile client, it was a huge initial download and the game also lagged considerably and frequently lost connection when loading data, so any in-game options to reduce resource load would probably be a good idea!