• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.133

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Thank you, @Hekata we are aiming to provide complete clarification to this situation regarding the Teleports.

DeletedUser

I wonder if you're out to have every player leave this forum, the way you treat us ?

I'm so tired of the tone you present us with. No other Elvenar forum treats its players like this.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Apologies guys, we are still working with this as this was indeed not planned to be part of our update here on the International server quite this early and we were of course asked to not let this leak out until it was announced.

But hey! the best laid plans of mice and men, seem to have got us very much between a rock and hard place. So all we can do is apologise for this as the programming was amended to include the International server.

We still await full clarification and will of course appraise you of the situation as soon as we have the full information.

As the International server we always are ahead of all other live servers, so sometimes things do not go quite according to plan.

DeletedUser

But that does not excuse behaviour towards the players who brought this here on the forum, and all the other times where you react way out of line regarding players writing and sharing here.

But i have being looking way to long at this and all the discussions on the topic and nothing changes, so i'll just let it be and go somewhere else.

Elivar, over and out.

EDIT: Please delete my profile.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Please be aware @Elivar that the team here do their very best to keep the Forum adhering to our Forum Rules, this includes keeping information from our Beta server strictly in the Beta section until such a time that we also have the same gameplay on our server and announcements/release notes in place.

We are sorry that this is not what many players want to have, but it is the way that all of the Forums work. Keeping information about game testing in one place to allow players the conscious choice of whether they wish to know what is testing or not and what may or may not even happen in live worlds.

Unfortunately our latest update 1.133 contained elements of update 1.134 which were pushed through at the last moment, without giving any of the team here prior notice. Hence the reaction to remove what were were advised was something in testing only from this specific thread at the time.

We are sorry that this has upset anyone here and it was not meant to in any way, hence internally we are still looking to make changes to make sure that no one is put in this position again as not one of us wants to be.

rock stream

Scholar
As the International server we always are ahead of all other live servers, so sometimes things do not go quite according to plan.
Why is this? Are we Beta 2? May I recommend the USA server for beta 2. They are very understanding and would appreciate testing changes before they are released on all live servers. Just saying.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Every update and release always has been bought to the International server before then being released to our other live servers @rock stream and this will not change. This is because we serve the whole World rather that just a small specific area of it.
It has nothing to do whatsoever with Beta testing, as that is reserved for Beta only to do and why things can change greatly between there and here.
Only once something has been Beta tested do we get the opportunity to see things first here, which is fantastic for us as players as we get to see the goodies first.
Hence when we release the latest Updates we are the first live server to see them. This is always 24/48 hours ahead of any other server and allows us to experience the new additions to the game first.
Does that help answer that for you?

Hekata

Artisan
Only once something has been Beta tested do we get the opportunity to see things first here, which is fantastic for us as players as we get to see the goodies first.
Hence when we release the latest Updates we are the first live server to see them. This is always 24/48 hours ahead of any other server and allows us to experience the new additions to the game first.

24/48 h is one thing, obviously the updates for each server will depend on the time in that region, but we have been used as a testing server at least twice now: when the new tournament system started (and loool,@Silmaril ,those changes were not "goodies", they weren't then and they still are not :) ) and again recently when the new relics and kps distribution in tournaments was introduced (are those changes to relics on other live servers yet? Because last time I checked they weren't....) And we haven't signed up to be the testing grounds :)

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We have indeed been chosen to take on the Tournament changes now twice, 2020 and again now in 2021.
But I was not really referring to those occasions, but the bi-weekly Updates that we share via the Release notes, hence this very thread and my use of goodies.
So far only ourselves and Beta are providing the data for these changes. As we advised last year unfortunately the smaller community on the Beta server is not large enough to really perform such a large thing. Therefore it falls to the International server to step in as the first live if every more data is needed for really large changes like this. Again this is because we serve the whole World and not just a specific Country. :)
So far this has not been rolled out as we are still getting players feedback on these changes.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Today is the first day I see the new ‘lush’ area around my city on the app version. To be honest, I don’t like it. It is too overgrown and I can’t define the edge of my city anymore. I prefer the grass we had previously and would like to have that back, please.

Laurelin

Sorcerer
Today is the first day I see the new ‘lush’ area around my city on the app version. To be honest, I don’t like it. It is too overgrown and I can’t define the edge of my city anymore. I prefer the grass we had previously and would like to have that back, please.
@BlueBlou : Would you mind posting a screenshot, if it's not too much trouble? I'm curious, and I don't think it's on the PC version. Many thanks :)

BlueBlou

Illusionist
It also seems not to have been applied to all profiles as not all my cities have it this bad.

911B78A3-3CAB-4078-A180-7BDC4885B4D8.jpeg
Full bush fire zone, covers the majority of the undeveloped map.

3FD925EE-C79F-4C24-BF11-8818432D59DD.jpeg
Two zones can be seen here, a weed zone next to the city, a full bush zone and another weed zone next to the cliffs.

CA106FBE-4CB2-4ACD-AFE4-DCA04B93A923.jpeg
Two zones can be seen here as well, full bush zone next to city and a lesser vegetation zone on the edge of the cliffs on the spire side of the map.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Since this is a new feature, it is still getting implemented, so there is no need to inquire about having plain land. We will take a not about that button and send in the idea :)

@Paladestar enemies?
Some very, very nice horsemen gifted us all thousands of seeds, "To bring lush green, land prosperity for eons to come..." They said... They wore creepy armors, some even with some red spots... Possibly from helping a neighbor painting their fence red. The horses had red eyes, but possibly this is because they needed some collyrium.

I don't think they plan to ambush our cities by hiding behind the trees, will they? Of course, they didn't look nice... but you can't judge a book by its cover, right??

OldHag

Necromancer
It's all a bit sloppy, in my opinion.
So are we good to go with using teleports on evolving building yet or not, it's been almost 2 weeks since the update?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@OldHag I understand you're eager to give the teleporting a whirl however we are yet to receive a final nod from our Team concerning this. If you could bear with us for a little longer we would appreciate that. For all intents and purposes it seems to have been implemented however this was not intended for the most recent update so at the moment we cannot confirm that it is working correctly. As soon as we know, we'll let you know :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

OldHag

Necromancer
Thanks for the quick response @Herodite and you're right in that I'm keen to give this a test run. :)