• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Update Discussion Version 1.126

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.126

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Skelve

Bard
Other than the bug fixes (which of course good news), nothing to comment on. Isn't it? Any news on the timeline for the new chapter?

Alcaro

Necromancer
And it works in settlement manufactories too :)
was great to have it 3 months ago when I was dying while resetting prod on small ships.
I am sure that will be very useful in the future too. I doubt that new races will give us a break from grinding :D :D

DeletedUser

But where's the RR's in the menu ?
Elvenar - New menu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is not something we have seen at all like this on live @Elivar only the version we have is the one you can see. Maybe a good reminder that things that appear on Beta, do not necessarily ever appear anywhere else.
I asked what happened to it ;-)

Something must haven't worked out the way they hoped on the live servers. Or maybe it was to buggy to bring to them at the moment.

DeletedUser

Sorry my bad, currently it is bugged, hence not made its way to live. Currently we can't confirm whether it will or not.
Meanwhile they are in the Instants tab for anyone wanting to know how many they have.
Thank you for clearing that up @Silmaril :)

Pauly7

Magus
So I've noticed that there's now a tool tip when hovering your mouse over the world map icon which says the length of time the scout has remaining or otherwise says "no active scouting".

Was this mentioned in an update and I was being unobservant or is this something that's always been there and I've been really thick... or is it something they've just snuck in quietly? For me it's quite monumental because we've been asking for a scout indicator on the main screen for years. I mean... it would be better if there was a visible icon, but it's certainly a start.