• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Update Discussion Version 1.126

Thagdal

Sorcerer
So I've noticed that there's now a tool tip when hovering your mouse over the world map icon which says the length of time the scout has remaining or otherwise says "no active scouting".

Was this mentioned in an update and I was being unobservant or is this something that's always been there and I've been really thick... or is it something they've just snuck in quietly? For me it's quite monumental because we've been asking for a scout indicator on the main screen for years. I mean... it would be better if there was a visible icon, but it's certainly a start.

its been there for as long as i can remember...over a year maybe

FieryArien

Necromancer
I finally got the app upgrade yesterday and I just love to mass-launch feature! Thank you very much. The same level limitation is annoying at times, but on the other hand it’s easily understood, very clear rule. The alternative would be full of exceptions and special cases.

I also noticed cute QoL improvement in the “daily gift” interface - the gift icon is clickable now, I no longer have to click the green plus button to get into the shop. (Ok, that was already added in .125, but I was too lazy.)

The reworked production interface (manufactory, guest race buildings etc.) where the requirements for production are now displayed in three columns/sections is interesting. I just don’t see why that needed a change. ;-)

Gargon667

Mentor
So I've noticed that there's now a tool tip when hovering your mouse over the world map icon which says the length of time the scout has remaining or otherwise says "no active scouting".

Was this mentioned in an update and I was being unobservant or is this something that's always been there and I've been really thick... or is it something they've just snuck in quietly? For me it's quite monumental because we've been asking for a scout indicator on the main screen for years. I mean... it would be better if there was a visible icon, but it's certainly a start.

always been there as long as I can remember anyway... my memory isn´t worth all that much though, but I would say at least a year?

Wibbly Woo

Spellcaster
The reworked production interface (manufactory, guest race buildings etc.) where the requirements for production are now displayed in three columns/sections is interesting. I just don’t see why that needed a change. ;-)

Perhaps it is In preparation for chapter 18?

It would certainly make sense to trickle out required changes in advance where possible, and if 18 does introduce 4-star units and a new tier of goods, the release is going to be painful enough in terms of changes landing for support to cope with.