Dear Humans and Elves,
We will be updating our International Worlds to version 1.122 tomorrow
The list of changes can be found below:
- The street connection requirement for Ancient Wonders is now prominently shown in the Build Menu's tooltips.
- Coin collection values for many Main Hall levels have been slightly adjusted. On some lower and the highest levels, you will notice a minor decrease in Coins to collect, on other levels it will generally be a bit more than before.
- The production values for Crystal, Scrolls, and Silk Manufactories have been raised on higher levels (28-31).
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which are:
- Build Timer - When building multiple units, some completion timer values could be shown incorrectly over time. This is no longer the case.
- Trader - You are now able to filter for Sentient Goods again.
- Fellowship Adventures - The green checkmark showing Fellowship Adventure badges are ready to collect is now correctly displayed.
- Spire of Eternity Ranking - An issue in regards to multiple Fellowship Adventures sharing the same score at the Spire of Eternity rankings has been fixed.
- Ancient Wonders - The Ancient Wonder Help window now shows the correct frame for the highlighted Ancient Wonder.
- Arcane Residue - The Fellowship Adventure tooltip description for Arcane Residue is now showing the correct amount of 9 Vision Vapor.
- We also fixed a bunch of minor display errors for various texts and icons, just for you.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- For future game updates, the game will show a helpful message instead of an error when the game servers are temporarily unavailable due to an update.
- It is now possible to pan the City and adjust the zoom level simultaneously.
- Guest Race - Building information for Guest Race buildings has been made more clear and is no longer showing duplicate values.
- The background of a tooltip for Tournament Chests is now displayed correctly.
- The background color for Sentient Goods has been changed from yellow to light blue.
If you are curious and want to experience these changes before they are released, please feel free to register an account on our Beta server, where they get released several days in advance for technical testing.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team
Last edited by a moderator: