• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.122

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.122.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Laurelin

Sorcerer
  • Coin collection values for many Main Hall levels have been slightly adjusted. On some lower and the highest levels, you will notice a minor decrease in Coins to collect, on other levels it will generally be a bit more than before.
  • The production values for Crystal, Scrolls, and Silk Manufactories have been raised on higher levels (28-31).
@anonglitch Sorry to be 'that person', but are there no actual figures available on these changes? It's difficult to judge quantities which are described in terms of "slightly adjusted", "minor decrease", and "a bit more than before", and the Main Hall levels concerned are also not specified...?

I'm still somewhat traumatised by vague terminology in relation to game updates, since I'm sure I recall the increase in new Tournament costs for 'some players' being described in terms similar to 'slightly adjusted', which turned out to be, er, stretching the truth more than a bit, once the actual figures (and effects) concerned came to light - so evidently this type of language doesn't necessarily mean [to InnoGames] what I think it means! ;)

Sir Derf

Adept
  • We also fixed a bunch of minor display errors for various texts and icons, just for you.
    (smile)

Given that they fixed other FA issues in this update, could it be that this includes my FA countdown timers? Is there any way to get a yea/nay on this from a moderator?

Gargon667

Mentor
  • We also fixed a bunch of minor display errors for various texts and icons, just for you.
    (smile)

Given that they fixed other FA issues in this update, could it be that this includes my FA countdown timers? Is there any way to get a yea/nay on this from a moderator?

lol :D fingers crossed, but I believe that when I see it ;)

Hekata

Artisan
Coin collection values for many Main Hall levels have been slightly adjusted. On some lower and the highest levels, you will notice a minor decrease in Coins to collect, on other levels it will generally be a bit more than before.

Can this be a bit more specific as to which levels have been decreased and by how much? As someone who does diplomacy 90% of the time, I'm finding it hard to have enough coins and supplies as it is.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
  • Coin collection values for many Main Hall levels have been slightly adjusted. On some lower and the highest levels, you will notice a minor decrease in Coins to collect, on other levels it will generally be a bit more than before.
  • The production values for Crystal, Scrolls, and Silk Manufactories have been raised on higher levels (28-31).

For Main Hall level 39 (current max), the coin rewards for neighborly help have increased (by 18% giving / 12% receiving), not decreased.

T3 production hasn't changed for level 28 and 29. (Can't check levels 30 and 31.)

StarZ arc

Seeker
There seems to be so many bugs in this game now that it's becoming annoying to play....

#JustSaying

\_(⚆_⚆)_/

Last edited: