• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.101

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Okay, so I had a look at the new AW list. It overcomes the issue that some AWs do not stand out much against their environment and thus are not easily spotted. Very helpful :)

To a lesser degree, the possibility to mark the favorite wonder is useful too. Of course this does not make KP swap management obsolete, but it is a nice supplement to it.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I might be a little confused, but will the favourite Ancient Wonder that is selected by the player show up on the Neighborly Help screen for all to see or just for your fellowship to see?

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
It will show up for all. Here is a screenshot of someone outside my FS and neighborhood.

AW_list.jpg

kimkimkim

Summoner
@RainbowElvira - ty......to get this they would have to physically go into the person's city to be able to click the AW icon for access of their AW's.....nothing will show on the Neighbor Help screen for visits indicating their favourite AW, correct

Pauly7

Magus
Could you add, that from messaging you can click on player's name and open his wonder page, so we don't have to visit them to do the same.
We could faster give KPs, and solve unnecessary loading of cities.
Having now tried it, I agree with this completely. It seems that the good thing that could come from this is that once posting into a swap thread you could click a name further down in the thread, see the list of AWs and donate, but as it stands I think you have to come out of messaging, open up the fellowship window and donate from there... which kind of takes away the time which would have been saved.

I know there are different ways of doing things, but these changes seem to really benefit the fellowships that don't have existing good systems of KP swap management, (i.e. favourite AWs and swap menus accessed from the FS summary).

DeletedUser9340

I LUV IT! Time is saved more for me (through the AW). Thx developers and moderators :) :) :)

DeletedUser8154

@kimkimkim yes, that's exactly the problem I was having too, except the wonder I was trying to donate to appeared to be partially full rather than no kps at all, but in reality was upgrading.

Sir Derf

Adept
I'd like to point out that this does simplify the finding of a particular Wonder amidst a dense and possibly randomly arranged city. Really folks, some of you need to push through with stronger regulation of your zoning boards.

"Please donate to my Golden Abyss." I'm an Elf, wandering the streets of this filthy Human settlement, with your foreign design aesthetic leading to tall, ugly structures, and you want me to find a tiny hole in the ground?

Oh, wait, there's a map to all the Wonders that this city has to offer? Great.

Pauly7

Magus
I'd like to point out that this does simplify the finding of a particular Wonder amidst a dense and possibly randomly arranged city. Really folks, some of you need to push through with stronger regulation of your zoning boards.

"Please donate to my Golden Abyss." I'm an Elf, wandering the streets of this filthy Human settlement, with your foreign design aesthetic leading to tall, ugly structures, and you want me to find a tiny hole in the ground?

Oh, wait, there's a map to all the Wonders that this city has to offer? Great.
Having the AWs pop up in a menu is good, for sure, and better than it not being there. That being said, in all our swap threads we always type something along the lines of "Sanctuary (NW)" or "Golden Abyss (E)" or "Dragon Abbey (left of centre)". That already took away most of the guesswork.

Sir Derf

Adept
Yeah, I do that, too. Still haven't gotten others to do that regularly in mine.

My favorite was "Elvenar Trade Center, please (next to Trader)." Yeah, that helps...

Pauly7

Magus
Haha, we get some of those... telling us about the building that's harder to spot than the one we're looking for.

DeletedUser3571

In the announcement it says "The Ancient Wonders of other players are listed in the following order: favorite Ancient Wonder, open Ancient Wonders in order of most Knowledge Points invested in so far, then all Wonders that currently cannot be helped because they are either upgrading or in the Rune Phase. "
The underlined does not appear to be true, as far as i can see its in order of when the wonder is researched/unlocked eg abyss and tome all the way until vortex and thermal.
@Silmaril is this correct or is this a bug

Timneh

Artisan
AWs not appearing as they should is a bug that is being looked into according to Beta forum.

DeletedUser9591

@Silmaril With the change that has taken away locked runes from tournament chests, can you please confirm if this now means that players who have not yet unlocked the first wonder tech in chapter 2 now get no runes at all for fellowship tournament chests?

The same applies to the amount of runes players will be getting now, especially if they are in the early chapters. It seems that now somebody with couple AWs will have huge amount of runes of couple types and will struggle to progress with other AW at the higher chapters. Diminished incentive to help out with the research of AWs from lower chapters as well, say, if somebody is looking to get rune(s) as a reward.

I really would like to see the solution for excess runes now. Would it be possible to do something similar to forge rune from rune shards, except this time using excess runes?

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Yeah, I had my times too... constructs/elvenar city, fully packed: "needles please" haha. No more with this new awesome option.

pobble

Spellcaster
Hi, I'm confused.
Yesterday I did my mobile updates, including Elvenar. The update page in the gamestore says this is a huge update allowing donation to Wonders so I thought "brilliant, this is the one we have been waiting for!".
So having updated, I open the game expecting to see something different ....
I can visit peoples cities and click on their wonders and ... nothing. I tried looking in the FS members list, but there are no AW icons to click the way you see them in the browser game now.
I hunted around the menus.
If the mobile game now allows donation to other players wonders then it is extremely well hidden.
Can anyone explain exactly how this works please?