• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.101

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.101.

We're looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

dbrad000

Alchemist
Finally, we will be able to donate to other players’ AWs from the app. And the AW lists look interesting, too. This is a most welcome QoL update.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Donating to other players' wonders is most welcome. Finally! Thank you!

I do not know at whom the highlighting of wonders is geared... but maybe this is useful too - I'll see tomorrow.

Hekata

Artisan
I don't remember seeing this on Beta. Do things sometimes go directly on live servers?

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
You may want to check the date...
Are you referring to April Fool's Day? That's the day after tomorrow. Also they surely would know how angry everyone would be.

So hurrah and huzzar for AW donations... Unless @MinMax Gamer is somehow right and in which case shame on Inno.

A couple of points of negativity though:

1. I hate the change that has taken away locked AW runes from tournament rewards. That was the best way to save in advance for upcoming AWs. Now people will have to start from scratch when they unlock Wonders. Please don't call that an improvement.

2. I don't actually like the "favourite wonder" feature, or moreso I find it entirely needless. If a fellowship runs swap threads then everyone knows what to donate to. Donations from outside are usually pretty rare. When they do happen it's often because someone is looking for a particular rune reward so it still wouldn't make a difference.

Timneh

Artisan
I don't think this is an April fools joke. I remember last years where they told us we would be able to rotate buildings, the next guest race would be all about cats and a new challenge would be to fit 100 buildings into a set number of tiles plus a few other silly things.

DeletedUser1829

1. I hate the change that has taken away locked AW runes from tournament rewards. That was the best way to save in advance for upcoming AWs. Now people will have to start from scratch when they unlock Wonders. Please don't call that an improvement.

Agreed, I read that and went it is not an improvement. Maybe a bug or a balancing fix, but this feature was also a good incentive for fellowship chest even if you couldn't get to chest 10.

Hekata

Artisan
You may want to check the date...
Fisrt thing I did, but if it's n April's fool joke it's a bit early. On the other hand I have never seen big changes like this go directly on live. They were either on beta first or were released in small batches for testing... so I do find it a bit weird.

I don't think this is an April fools joke. I remember last years where they told us we would be able to rotate buildings, the next guest race would be all about cats and a new challenge would be to fit 100 buildings into a set number of tiles plus a few other silly things.
Haha, I remember that. I was so excited after the first line that said we'd be able to rotate buildings, but things got very crazy fast after that. I though it was funny though. I remember they also said we would be loosing pop on regular bases to make the game more similar to real life. Now I'm imagining a pandemic in cities: You'd get a sudden notification: due to 10.678 workers being quarantined, only 2 of your 5 workshops will be able to operate today.
Anyway, maybe after the super crazy stuff from last year, they decided to go with the super realistic joke this year :D

Hekata

Artisan

If his is indeed a real update I agree with this very much. I really like the fact that I usually have all the runes needed for a new AW. I remember when I was just starting with AWs and I had very few runes and had to hunt for then for a long time to be able to built an AW... so annoying.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Guys(and girls) former april fools jokes were obvious, they would not use something promised ages ago to be a joke.
So this is for real.

can't wait to use the mobile feature, I can finally kick the curb to puffin
1585637475524.png

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Agreed, I read that and went it is not an improvement. Maybe a bug or a balancing fix, but this feature was also a good incentive for fellowship chest even if you couldn't get to chest 10.

I agree, that was exactly the same thing I was thinking,
I hope they can / will reverse this decision, but I doubt it.

DeletedUser9591

It would be great to have a solution for excessive runes as well. Say, player has a clear excess of runes for one of their AWs. Maybe they could be converted into KPs for AW or something else? What happens with the excess runes when research is completed (lvl 30 is reached)?

DeletedUser7047

Great update, could make AW swaps a bit easier... at least I won't spend time searching for wonders...
Could you add, that from messaging you can click on player's name and open his wonder page, so we don't have to visit them to do the same.
We could faster give KPs, and solve unnecessary loading of cities.

Or not any messaging, anywhere where we can click player name, that we have option to visit, see AW page, send message.

If that's added, haven't noticed yet, forget my question :)

DeletedUser

Donating to other players' wonders is most welcome. Finally! Thank you!

I do not know at whom the highlighting of wonders is geared... but maybe this is useful too - I'll see tomorrow.

;) ...at indicating to your fellowship which AWs you need help with, would be my guess...

Timneh

Artisan
It would be great to have a solution for excessive runes as well. Say, player has a clear excess of runes for one of their AWs. Maybe they could be converted into KPs for AW or something else? What happens with the excess runes when research is completed (lvl 30 is reached)?

This has been mentioned by a few people in my FS, they have several maxed out AWs but still keep getting runes for them.