• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Vanishing Neighbours

LeafSpike

Seeker
Just visited my suggested gold mine stack( vanished neighbours) and lo and behold my total neighbours has decreased by 40 yes 40 overnight not 40 new neighbours just decreased the amount i had ,stolen and paid for with gems often ,last chance Inno and i publish it unless you come clean over what is going on. Highly annoyed !!!!! sorry m4rt1n you may believe that my Mage doesn't she is surrounded by new players who leave as fast as they start . Trade ? no star ,no clue ,no conscience, no commitment to game.

Richard1956

Seeker
I am sure you will be moved soon, having fellows on different parts of the map opens those slots for neighbours who you can also give reciprocal help to and trade with for normal goods, helping progress for you and your fellowship.

I sat in a place a few months ago and watched cities turn into gold mines as players were moved, then suddenly I got moved to a much better place with more active neighbours.

Welcome to the forum @LeafSpike here you will find help and also friends who will help you with any more questions.
m4rt !n,
I have be sat is a position where I have seen ghost towns appear all around me and have asked many times for a move. They said it is not under their control and would be unfair for me as I am quite advanced in the game. I hope you are right and a move is coming but I am not holding my breath.

LeafSpike

Seeker
when i signed off yesterday i had 38 pages of neighbours x 9 per page =326 in total ,of those 159 were gold coins ,today i have 119 gold coins and my neighbour count is now 286 , so Inno have effectively robbed me of 40 neighbours which however you open them is usage of resources, boosts or gems ,that's disgraceful whether automated process or not someone wrote the programme and is hiding behind it ????

C-Nymph

Necromancer
when i signed off yesterday i had 38 pages of neighbours x 9 per page =326 in total ,of those 159 were gold coins ,today i have 119 gold coins and my neighbour count is now 286 , so Inno have effectively robbed me of 40 neighbours which however you open them is usage of resources, boosts or gems ,that's disgraceful whether automated process or not someone wrote the programme and is hiding behind it ????
I think you might be confusing neighbours on your neighbour list that don’t help you back (and thus only give coins when you click them instead of coins and supplies, so they have regular help hands instead of the golden hands) with gold mines that are actually never visible on your neighbour list but only on the actual map.

LeafSpike

Seeker
that's the trouble with getting old get confused when it involves counting sadly everyday for months i have been counting every goldmine as i open them and checking total number of cities on my map ,of course being 70 i might have missed a few but if 40 don't exist today and they did yesterday think even i would notice ,course i could be wrong ! it could all be fantasy and I've escaped from reality ,easy come easy go ,explains my designation attached as dreamer no doubt as well .

m4rt1n

Adept
m4rt !n,
I have be sat is a position where I have seen ghost towns appear all around me and have asked many times for a move. They said it is not under their control and would be unfair for me as I am quite advanced in the game. I hope you are right and a move is coming but I am not holding my breath.

Yes it can be random, moves come on Mondays, but there has to be a space in a better place that matches your boost goods layout on the map. Unfortunately though they let new members of the game take these spots on other days of the week so they are not as available as they could be.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Hey guys, just to confirm the World Map movement occurs automatically every Monday, starting just after midnight server time. Active players are moved towards the centre of their World Map and inactive outwards.
Moves are based on many factors, including Boosted Goods, the number of Provinces completed etc: which is what can make it a bit trickier to find an exact slot.
The only time a player would disappear from the map other than this movement, would be if their account was deleted, which is an automatic process when a player is inactive or has not set up an account fully or played an account at all.
Hope this helps!