• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Valentines tale completed without being completed

DeletedUser667

Game version: v1.22.10-(dc19b04) (2017-02-09 10:18)
Game world: Arendyll
Browser + version: Chrome
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.194
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1280x1024
Account name: jonatanlion
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5
Quest title: A beautiful and romantic ...

Current situation:
My second quest(qhich is "complete all valentines quests") is completed, even though my first quest line isn't completed - I'm on the last one. I refreshed and it's still the same. I'm not complaining, just letting you know.
grxUi

http://imgur.com/a/grxUi

DeletedUser667

I finished everything now, just reported so that it doesn't happen in next event.

DeletedUser17

Same here. I'm on the produce wooden chest 6 times and luxury armchair 2 times quest - I think it was quest 18. The other one is showing 23/23 with a green tick.

DeletedUser3151

Hi, newbie here. Can someone guide me please on starting the Valentines Quest. Thanks.

DeletedUser3103

whoa!!! CHEERS GUYS FROM INNO... that was a lovely surprise today... I am certainly NOT complaining about this bug.... ROFL.. whooooo... is what I say.... bestest little bug since the trader upset... !!!

Aisling1

Conjurer
Yes... until they take the building's from us, or downgrade them. Meanwhile, with time running out, how are the task's completion being verified?

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Same... a quest asking for 2 PoP spells completed by itself... without chest or even an academy... :p
Some of my fellows reported also their event finished and the final rewards in their pouch...
no complaint :D

Hi, newbie here. Can someone guide me please on starting the Valentines Quest. Thanks.
Too late... only a little bit more than 2 days left and some quests are 1D and 2D long... You'll do better with easter eggs ;)

cwgiii

Shaman
The response I got from the techs:

"If your quest completed even though you did not meet the requirements for it, enjoy having a quest completed while we figure out the issue :)"

DeletedUser3095

Not fair ..... mine hasn't completed but all of my fellowship have, and they have had their rewards!!

DeletedUser3076

Not fair ..... mine hasn't completed but all of my fellowship have, and they have had their rewards!!

Yeah this is totally unfair to those of us who've been working on completing the quests. BOO to Innogames and their lack of giving a rats @55

Aisling1

Conjurer
yup, but they told me to keep going, just I wouldn't have the clock... but I can't help wondering what would have happened if I hadn't bothered.
Also think the buildings are nicely designed for elves, but fit human's better and can't help wondering if I shouldn't boycott them altogether... they don't add anything at my level... and I've enough snow flurry tat to get rid of.