• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Update wiped out Coins in MH

• Thread starter DeletedUser1345
  • Start date

DeletedUser1345

Did anyone else lose all the coins which were stored in the Main Hall, two days ago when the update activated?
And now, even though fellowship members donate to my MH, it does not add to the amount of coins stored there - which remains at 104,000.
I had over 5 million coins saved in my MH, in preparation for the large expenses I will incur in Sorcerers And Dragons.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
Yes everyone lost the coins in their main hall.
On neighbourly help now: thats just a display bug. You get the expected amount when you collect even tho it only shows as if you got 1 neighbourly help in the blimp.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I had too some millions disappearing from my MH but I then thought it was because of some timing out or because I hovered too far (and hit the MH) when collecting my WS...:oops:... but it could have been happening after an upgrade too... will check for next :rolleyes: ;)

DeletedUser1345

Yes everyone lost the coins in their main hall.
thats just a display bug..
You are correct on the display bug. I clicked my Hall; it showed 104,000 coins, but it actually added over 600,000.
I definitely was robbed of my 5+ million, however.....

Deleted User - 384643

Yes! There was almost 1.5million coins in my Main Hall, and suddenly it was all gone.

DeletedUser1325

I too am not receiving coins as should in MH; ; hasnt been adding up for several days; i was gone all morning and half the afternoon today and showed 14 visits to my main hall in notifications however only credited for one! even while collecting supply production i was visited and it still hasnt showed up; how will this be resolved??

DeletedUser3097

Did anyone else lose all the coins which were stored in the Main Hall, two days ago when the update activated?
And now, even though fellowship members donate to my MH, it does not add to the amount of coins stored there - which remains at 104,000.
I had over 5 million coins saved in my MH, in preparation for the large expenses I will incur in Sorcerers And Dragons.

You reported this to Support, I imagine? :cool:

Aisling1

Conjurer
I'm hearing similar reports from my fs.. in Winyandor. So far, it hasn't happened to me. But I'm telling everyone to report it to support.

DeletedUser1345

You reported this to Support, I imagine? :cool:

Yes, I reported it.
I was informed that I had spent 4.5 million coins "just before the update" on researching Ancient Wonders Of The Wood Elves - and that I had "forgotten."

I completed chapter 9, Wood Elves, entirely, some 2+ weeks before the update.

In other words, it didn't happen, I imagined it. o_Oo_O

Last edited by a moderator: