• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Units disappearing

DeletedUser7467

Hi, has anyone else noticed their units disappearing?

I logon this morning and have 3.2 squads of crossbowmen, 2.2 squads of priests, and 2.8 squads of mortars.
I logon this evening and have <1 squads of crossbowmen, <1 squads of priests, and <1 squads of mortars.

Note, I haven't been battling and I haven't upgraded squad size for at least a week.

This has happened a few times. In fact, yesterday, it showed that I had 0 priests. 0!! I dont fight with partial squads, so that's impossible.

Just wondering if this is a 'thing', or if I'm just going nuts.

DeletedUser441

I'm looking forward to an explanation of this. :) Have you upgraded any AWs ?
The 0 Priests really needs explaining. Only possible if you lost a battle when all Priests had been used.
Otherwise you have decaying troops.

DeletedUser7406

A battlelog would help here but elvenar doesn't have this (suggestion!). Are there any relatives/roommates who have access to your computer/account? This really looks like someone is burning your troops. Never noticed something like this... but i'm also recruiting 24/7 so i would only notice a huge loss in troops.

DeletedUser4149

i'll bet it's because everyone does use partial squads in tournaments. squad sizes on both sides grow the further you go. you might have 4 squads of everything in province #2 and only 1/2 squad in province 8 without using any troops at all. if it happened in regular encounters, send in a support ticket.

DeletedUser7467

I upgrade my Golden Abyss recently, but I can't see how that would impact # squads. No one else has access to my computer or account, so can't be that.

In terms of the tournaments having increasing squad size, I understand what you're saying, but I'm actually talking about the number of squads according to my barracks (when I click on Army Camp).

I'll monitor it more 'formally' and see if it happens again and let you know..

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Researching a squad size tech reduces your number of squads (even though the actual troop numbers stay the same). just a suggestion.

DeletedUser7467

Yep, I realise that. But thank you for the suggestion.

I haven't researched squad size for a while. Remember also, my priests were reduced down to 0. Doesn't matter what the size of the squad is, I literally had 0 units left!

Pauly7

Magus
Better to quote the number of individual units rather than the number of squads, but I expect you don't have that data now from before there was a problem.

DeletedUser7467

Dammit. It happened again last night, but I forgot to log exactly how many units I had. I had 1.4 squads of crossbowmen, and I wake up and check and it's <1 squad.

I've now got a spreadsheet with the precise number of UNITS and how many I'm training per day etc.

DeletedUser7096

Hello @JDS2,

Can you please contact Support? They can review your account and tell you what is going on with more details. I will move the thread from Questions to Bug report.

Regards,
Kakashi-sensei