• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered The Spire

Lord Turin

Seeker
I can't do the spire for love nor money, I've tried many times. If I started a new city (assuming I have all troops open), what would should I be aiming for (buildings etc) to en-able me to fight my way through the spire?

AsterObelix

Alchemist
I'm not sure if it's possible to reach the top of the spire by only fighting, but I can tell you what I did to reach the top of the spire.

1) I joined a FS which got a bronze medal weekly.
2) I played the spire, but conceived. Getting to the top of the 1st level wasn't too difficult. In fact getting to the top of the 2nd level wasn't too difficult for me. I soon achieved that, but with conceiving
3) I crafted Fire Phoenix. And used the diamonds I won in the spire to craft Phoenix artifacts.
4) Once I was able to get to the top of the 2nd level I joined a FS which got a silver medal every week. And a blueprint. The blueprints I also used for crafting Phoenix artifacts.
5) Once my Fire Phoenix was at level 10 (six months after I started playing the game) I started fighting in the spire. I also used military booster buildings for that (normally I use 2 UUU's (or 1 DA), 1 ELR and 1 MMM). And started fighting in the spire and doing the 3rd level. However there are still situations where I prefer to conceive instead of fight.
6) Once I was able to get to the top of the 3rd level I joined a FS which got the gold medal weekly.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
It's really hard to give an advice that's well suited to your situation and your style but here's couple of tips:
- this information is a very good start https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index....eternity-how-it-works-and-why-its-good.12707/
- personally I find the easiest way to fight to the top is to use army boost buildings that you can get from Magic Academy and from Spire too. Place them on Thursday so you can do two Spires out of them within five days as this double the use of them. If you check every rotation of recipes in the Magic Academy and keep slots available for refresh, you should be able to get enough of them. Personally, I used to fight to the top with 250% health boost (6x Unleashed Unit Upgrade), Fire Phoenix and 40 squads of Barracks troops. Now, it's much less because of Ancient Wonders.
- if you don't have everything you need to get where you want to get in Spire, I'd rather skip a whole round and wait for next week. There's nothing worse than running out of all your resources and still not get far.

SkyRider99

Immortal
I only fight the Spire. But I need a few troop boosts to get me past High Halls and the Laboratory. Most weeks I surrender and stop at the High Halls monster. If only there were just a few more Dwarven Armorers. :rolleyes:

The basic requirement for fighting the Spire is a large supply of troops. I lose a lot.

Also of course there is the need to understand the strengths and weaknesses of your troops and the enemy armies.

In addition, I unlock research for the highest level of troops possible. e.g. 2-star and 3-star, and especially 4-star for the higher chapters.