• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Other Storage Contest Rewards

DeletedUser2028

As we are getting a lot of Contests giving great rewards can we not store these "themed" prizes such as Wonky Walters Tent and halloween & pumkins etc,, No doubt snow flurry will have a few too,, only option is to sell and lose them,, not good

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Soon or later, those rewards will become obsolete (outdated) because you will have new "standard" buildings with a better efficiency...
So, use them while they are better and after that, why keeping them ?

DeletedUser330

Just don't bother doing the new comps.
I did the first one, was a waste of time. They're just filler to distract us from the numerous mistakes that they've made over the past 6 months.

DeletedUser

I'd say to do the comps, use the prize buildings while they're good and sell once they don't given enough culture/population per square compared to later buildings.

I got so many Power of Provision spells from the Summer Solstice (140+) that I only recently used them all. To my mind a freebie is a freebie and so what if I have to do runs of things I wouldn't necessarily do, it makes the game a bit more interesting.