• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Stonehenge building

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
The Stonehenge building says in description that it will produce also material when you upgrade it in bigger levels. Does anyone knows at which level you will start getting materials?
I search the wiki of the game but it says nothing of use on topic.

Pauly7

Magus
You need to be in at least Chapter 6 (when you received the Stonehenge building). If you are/were then it will produce goods from the third evolution onwards.

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
Or upgrade to Chapter 6 with Royal Restoration spells.

Royal restoration i read the wiki and says i can get in tournament do you know at which chest they are in? And how many?
Also in magic academy once i got the chance to build some of them but i did not have a blueprint? Where i get them?

Thanks for your time and answer.

Julian

Sorcerer
Royal restoration i read the wiki and says i can get in tournament do you know at which chest they are in? And how many?
Also in magic academy once i got the chance to build some of them but i did not have a blueprint? Where i get them?

Thanks for your time and answer.
You get RRs in chests 4,6,8,9,10
You get blueprints in chest 10

QFol2

Conjurer
You can't upgrade it beyond the chapter you are currently in - if you have a pretty new city, it will be a fair while before you will get to chapter 6.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
He is referring to actually evolve the building, I think, not leveling it up.
You need level up items, good luck with that...

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
He is referring to actually evolve the building, I think, not leveling it up.
You need level up items, good luck with that...

okey what the difference levelling a building and evolving it? its not the same?

Levelling depends on your technology which allows to build building up to a certain level
What evolving does?

Julian

Sorcerer
The main buildings from recent events are known as evolving buildings, each with 10 stages to become fully evolved. That is unrelated to what chapter the building is from. The best way to understand it is to look up www.elvengems.com. The first thing on their front page is a link to the forthcoming event, which will describe the evolving building for that.

To be honest, crafting old evolving buildings in the magic academy (such as Stonehenge, phoenixes, gingerbread house) isn't worth it, as you won't be able to get the evolution upgrades to make it a powerful building.

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
The main buildings from recent events are known as evolving buildings, each with 10 stages to become fully evolved. That is unrelated to what chapter the building is from. The best way to understand it is to look up www.elvengems.com. The first thing on their front page is a link to the forthcoming event, which will describe the evolving building for that.

To be honest, crafting old evolving buildings in the magic academy (such as Stonehenge, phoenixes, gingerbread house) isn't worth it, as you won't be able to get the evolution upgrades to make it a powerful building.

okey so practically this special building have 2 types of upgrades the normal one and a special one
thats why i was a bit confuse in the begining i though the meant the same thing while they do not

so upgrading a building even special one iwll be easy evolving it will be harder if possible at all?

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Evolving the Stonehenge for players who started recently will be impossible if INNO doesn't change direction. Upgrading an Event building costs 1 Royal Restoration per chapter and tile. If you do not get enough RR spell in the tournament, you can craft them in the Magic Academy with diamonds.

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
So to evolve i need the artefacts 1 artefact per evolve level, I can obtain them during the building event is happening. Apart that is any other way to get artefacts? And how hard is to get them in the event to begin with?

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Support told me they show up in the Magic Academy. I work it a lot and did not see never one, sadly, I started to play after the Phoenix.

I crafted them all tho (all phoenix, stonehendge and polar bear -panda, brown in my city-, so they do not show up more and yields chances to drop other stuff better, maybe like the artifacts... but yeah, they are not worth unless you evolve them.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
You need 1 artifact per stage, 9 to fully evolve. I do not know how hard the events are for a new player, so much has changed since I started. In the past 2 more artifacts could be won in the Fellowship Adventure following the Event. Artifacts cannot be crafted in the MA.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Artifacts cannot be crafted in the MA.

Wrong, don't contradict me and confuse people: You are misleading @ANIKHTOS

Artifact CAN be crafted in the MA. Support told me via ticket as said above, I can provide a screenshot if you want. They said they are very rare. I haven't seen one, but if support says it does... I guess they may show up.

In fact, to be out of doubt:

here.JPG

One image worth a thousand words :)

And one more, out from my surprise:
two.JPG

Julian

Sorcerer
The buildings are available in the MA. I've never heard of anyone getting an evolution upgrade through the MA. Even if they do appear occasionally, you need 9 to get a building fully evolved. And they're certainly not that common.

Hekata

Artisan
I have never seen any artifacts in my MA in any of my cities and I check and craft all the time. Has anyone? Bc with 5 types of artifacts available one would pop up eventually.

dbrad000

Alchemist
I check the MA at every reset, and I have done so since the introduction of crafting. There has never been an artifact available to craft.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3571

I have also never seen artifacts come up in the MA, It was my understanding that they would never be craftable as INNO wants them to be rare, the only thing i can think of is that they meant RRs and not artifacts.
Unless someone can show me a screenshot of it being crafted or a senior mod informs us they are then i will continue to presume they cant be.
ps it was my understanding that you could not show replies from support on this forum. (correct me if im wrong)

extra
If they are craftable but they are so rare that none of the types of artifacts have come up then for all intents and purposes its the same as not being craftable and no point advising people to try and evolve the buildings as it would take many many years to get enough of one type of artifacts to evolve a buildings to a worthwhile level.

Last edited by a moderator: