• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Stonehenge building

Timneh

Artisan
I also have never seen an artifact in the MA. As for support saying that they can be crafted, all i can say is that support are sometimes wrong. I know of 2 times that support have given me the wrong information.

Julian

Sorcerer
The actual reply from support is a bit ambiguous. I'm not sure what they're actually referring to.

Deleted User - 106219

Agreed, the answer is rather ambigous. My first thought after reading the reply was that the person from support was refering to the buildings and not the Evolution Artifacts.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
I assume a misunderstanding too. As of version 1.96 there are recipes for all Evo buildings except Gingerbread, but no recipes for artifacts.

Last edited:

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
Now the artefact question has been answered. On topic on my original post. Lets say i get the artefacts and be able to evolve it. What happen to the normal upgrade levels? Do they reset to I and i have to do them again or evolving and upgrading are independent and not dependent?

Deleted User - 106219

Evolving a building does not change its level. For that you will need to use Royal Restoration spells.

DeletedUser3571

Now the artefact question has been answered. On topic on my original post. Lets say i get the artefacts and be able to evolve it. What happen to the normal upgrade levels? Do they reset to I and i have to do them again or evolving and upgrading are independent and not dependent?
They are completely independent of each other. if you have a level 10 brown bear of chapter 4 and use RRs on it then then you will have a level 10 brown bear of chapter 5

AstralSoul

Illusionist
To put an official stamp on this, Artifacts (of any type) are NOT currently available in the Magic Academy. While this may change, I would not suggest holding your breath. ;)

Okay, so, why did support told me they are available?

And how to deal with this:

I think something has been lost in translation somewhere as the point of Artifacts is to be extremely rare.

Doesn't contract the above? Are they extremely rare, or NOT currently available? I can't understand how support told me they are available.
Extremely rare = still available.

Killiak

Artisan

They are not available in the Magic Academy. The person who told you this was wrong.

Doesn't contract the above? Are they extremely rare, or NOT currently available? I can't understand how support told me they are available.

They are not available in the Magic Academy.

Artifacts do show up in the Fellowship Adventure, usually a maximum of 2 artifacts can be gained (of a specific type), and the FA only occurs a few times each year. This makes artifacts extremely rare.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team

And how to deal with this:

Sorry for the confusion, I had made an assumption that Rilians comment had already been read. Artifacts are not able to be crafted in the MA and never have been.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Yeah, I got a reply, with an apology that they were mistaken.

Well, I don't get the point of them showing up in the MA, (buildings), at level 1 they are worthless.

If you guys make a sale @Silmaril better sell the artifacts separately, as the last time Phoenix came with Bears, but my Panda and Brown are level 10. I am good for bears (unless I had another brown bear, which I don't.)

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
Yeah, I got a reply, with an apology that they were mistaken.

Well, I don't get the point of them showing up in the MA, (buildings), at level 1 they are worthless.

If you guys make a sale @Silmaril better sell the artifacts separately, as the last time Phoenix came with Bears, but my Panda and Brown are level 10. I am good for bears (unless I had another brown bear, which I don't.)

well worthless will vary depending your style of play and how advance you are in the game. while Stonehenge is useless for any player at level 1, i can get the gold from the houses not that huge problem. i got an option to craft a Phonix which at level 1 gives 15% boost for good production. Which for me would be very nice to have. Unfortunately did not have the material to craft it. It all boils down what is the first thing an evolving gives at level 1, which will make the useless or have some practical use.

Also big role plays at any given time what building you can build, In the same event building seems to be a bit easier to upgrade by competing tournament while it may be slow it still exist as an option.Which will be the ultimate determination if a building has any practical use to be build or not.
So
  1. What the building gives at level 1
  2. What building you can build or upgrade to.

Last edited:

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
I completely agree with you, but it gets to a point that you need to find efficiency for every single tile!
and here will come crazy layouts to max efficiency also if you can depend on trade you can go for crazy efficiency ,been in fellowship or not also is a limiting factor. but this type of game are for people who like the mental challenge to try to get the best out of their situation

for a newbie re arranging buildings around is a challenge even when you have a new expansion at hand since many time you will have to move buildings 3x3 or bigger

last time i re arrange everything took me 3hours to figure out how can i make some space and move building around to create the new layout..
but that the magic of the game and thats why we are here

Julian

Sorcerer
elven architect helps with arranging your city. The easiest way to access it is through the link on your city's page in elvenstats.com