• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Squad Size in Army Camp on browser, pretty please

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Can one of the programmers please increase the amount of digits/characters we are able to see in the army camp on the browser version so that it matches the army camp we are able to see on the app?

I play mostly on browser and am also the type of player that likes balance in numbers, so that every troop has roughly the same amount of squads. However, when starting training, I have no idea which troops I should train to work on that army balance, because I can't see the actual army sizes, as it just shows >999 for every troop. I would have to log in on app to check on that, which is really annoying.

It should not be a very difficult thing to program it to show 2 more characters, instead of just showing >999x. Actually, since ">999x" already exists of five characters, it should not even take up more space. Just ditch the > and x, and instead make it show the actual amount of squads. Round it down for all I care so you don't have to show decimals like on the app if that's too much trouble. But please just give us the actual numbers.

Army Camp on Browser:
1690103879799.png

Army Camp on App:
1690103897247.png

PS I know that this has been requested before, but since that request has been buried in the archive and nothing has been done, I thought it couldn't hurt to ask, once again, as multiple request are sometimes necessary before action is being taken it seems ;)

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
1000 sqads is a quite comfortable buffer, I can live with it. Still, 1or 2 digits more wouldn't hurt, preferably without decimals.

+1 from me

Paladestar

Enchanter
1000 sqads is a quite comfortable buffer, I can live with it. Still, 1or 2 digits more wouldn't hurt, preferably without decimals.

+1 from me

It's more about knowing what to train next, to keep a good balance of units in stock, than being worried about suddenly running out. I made the request before that @C-Nymph linked to and it's gotten way worse for me since then!

Pala-squads-July-2023.png

I have 35 times the display limit in archers!

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I have 35 times the display limit in archers!
You overachiever ;) Must admit I'm impressed!
And yes, I agree, it's all about the balance in being able to see which troops to train, rather than a fear of running out. It's also a request piled on top of the other requests to make the app and browser experience more alike (like being able to search through inventory, being able to see the city grid with just the contour of the buildings instead of the entire 3D buildings, etc. ). It's really frustrating that they don't both function the same way.