• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spire rewards

Stucon

Illusionist
Hey INNO.
Why not give us an option for spire rewards.
eg 1000 spell fragments or a 1 hour time booster
Moonstone library or 10% portal profit. (just ideas).

For those of us with half a million+ spell fragments and 10+ Moonstone sets it might make the Spire a bit more interesting

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @Stucon a choice you say? I shall put the idea forward for you :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Alamain

Novice
I'd just like to echo this. The Spire has been a fantastic addition to the game. But for old hands like me the constant rewards of Portal Profits and Spell Fragments has become seriously frustrating.

I currently have about 4,700% of Portal Profits, and over 400k Spell Fragments. I will never be able to use these. I completely understand Inno not wanting to flood the game with valuable prizes, but even, say, some small supply or coin instants, or single enchantments, would at least be useful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-15-19-45-38-811_com.innogames.elvenar_compress24.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-15-19-45-38-811_com.innogames.elvenar_compress24.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 159

Sigyn

Spellcaster
It's very frustrating when you only get a 10% portal profit from the end of level bosses they at least should have a worthwhile prize.
I've had the portal profit consistently from the end of level 1+2 bosses for weeks now it's not a true reflection of the effort\resources used.

Gargon667

Mentor
It's very frustrating when you only get a 10% portal profit from the end of level bosses they at least should have a worthwhile prize.
I've had the portal profit consistently from the end of level 1+2 bosses for weeks now it's not a true reflection of the effort\resources used.

Lol yes we all had those times, it sucks, but don´t worry it gets better. I am having an interesting week myself, I had 3 golden chests in the first two levels, which may just be the best I´ve ever had, but I got 2 PPs and an endless scroll out of them, so I guess just as good as having gotten no chests at all lol.

Pauly7

Magus
The Spire can be a cruel mistress sometimes. I went through a 45 week run with only 1 MR during that time. On the other side of it, in one city last week I won 2 Moonstone Libraries, a Dwarven Armourer and a Genie - all on the first floor.

FieryArien

Necromancer
They did deal with the overall scrolls shortage we used to have with the “old” tournament, didn’t they? They gave us Moonstone set. It sort of worked ... until they introduced the “new” tournament where all resources of the same tier are needed in same volumes (on average).

Gargon667

Mentor
The Spire can be a cruel mistress sometimes. I went through a 45 week run with only 1 MR during that time. On the other side of it, in one city last week I won 2 Moonstone Libraries, a Dwarven Armourer and a Genie - all on the first floor.
I remember back when I still wanted magic buildings they took a long time to show up, now it´s the third week in a row lol 2 residences the last 2 weeks and a WS today...

Pauly7

Magus
I remember back when I still wanted magic buildings they took a long time to show up, now it´s the third week in a row lol 2 residences the last 2 weeks and a WS today...
Yeah I don't want any more now and I've had 2 in the last 3 weeks. Maybe it just knows.

I get the feeling things aren't all as they seem. In my two newer cities the minute the Spire unlocked I started winning MRs in them both. The first one I got 4 in the first 6 weeks. The second one I've had (so far) two in the first 3 weeks. Maybe coincidence.

Gargon667

Mentor
Yeah I don't want any more now and I've had 2 in the last 3 weeks. Maybe it just knows.

I get the feeling things aren't all as they seem. In my two newer cities the minute the Spire unlocked I started winning MRs in them both. The first one I got 4 in the first 6 weeks. The second one I've had (so far) two in the first 3 weeks. Maybe coincidence.

It sure sometimes looks like it´s not random, but honestly I think it would be a lot of work to program all these exceptions to the random rule, guess in the end it´s just luck.

Sigyn

Spellcaster
I don't think the percentages are accurate and if the second end of level boss chest has to contain portal profit it should be 20% as it's the final level boss.....10% Is the same as the first section boss\end of first level boss it's just not representative of effort\resources used especially as other prizes increase e.g. Workshop not residence\ trader not armourer\ more diamonds...why does that remain the same.
I've been playing spire for about a year and I've only ever had 1 workshop....statistically thats well below what it should be........80% of the time I get the portal profit and 20% I get diamonds......I've NEVER had a library from the end boss of the main halls!!!

Sigyn

Spellcaster
As archmage im collecting data from my fellowship so we can get a clearer idea of what's going on......after all I could just be extraordinarily unlucky ;)

Pauly7

Magus
I've been playing spire for about a year and I've only ever had 1 workshop....statistically thats well below what it should be........80% of the time I get the portal profit and 20% I get diamonds......I've NEVER had a library from the end boss of the main halls!!!
Sometimes it can feel like a conspiracy, but that's the problem with the RNG. You never know, and statistically there is always going to be someone who has that run of luck and worse. By the nature of things people don't tend to remember runs of good luck so well.

If you always get to the top of level 2, then that is bad luck to have only won one Magic Workshop, but it's certainly not out of the realms of possibility. You have only a 5% chance of winning it each time. This means that on an average year you will win either 2 or 3 of them. Out of the thousands of people playing Elvenar there will be a lot of people who have won about 4 or 5 in that space of time and there will be a lot of people who have gotten none.

If it makes you feel any better, I play in three different worlds and I haven't won a MW anywhere in 6 months. This is worse luck than yours, but I don't consider it remarkable.

I also had a run of very nearly a whole year in which I only won one Magic Residence for my main city. That luck was much worse as there was about a 0.1% chance (I'm guessing that figure now, but it was something like that) of that happening. Nonetheless - there will always be somebody in that position.

Gargon667

Mentor
i got 4, but I never missed a level 2 boss since the start of the spire.

Deleted User - 341074

I have 32 pieces of the spire set none of which are an endless scroll :(

Gargon667

Mentor
I have 32 pieces of the spire set none of which are an endless scroll :(

That is not a lot of pieces... I have 13 complete sets in my city and tons of extras of everything :D Well except for libraries, I think I would place a couple more if I had them and I regret deleting the old ones instead of upgrading them now. But back then I figured upgrading would be a waste of RR spells when I could just replace them with newer ones...