• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Some ideas to increase purpose of Fellowships

DeletedUser3553

When joining a Fellowship (FS), there should be some be some significant advantages, such as being able to trade goods and resources freely within the FS. If someone is desperate for a particular item of goods and I have plenty that I can "donate", I am unable to do so because the current general trading quotas restrict offers as being "unreasonable". Surely, within a FS, members should be able to help the smaller players to build up their resources ?

When completing provinces and tournaments I am ending up with large amounts of rune shards that I can't possibly use as the feature is of no interest to me. Why cannot I exchange or give them to other members of the FS who need them ?

DeletedUser441

Everyone has to work at building their city. Personally I think that only two star trades should be allowed. I suggest building up your researches and buildings so that you do have use for all the rune shards :rolleyes: :)

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
There is some kind of trick if you have a lot or runes shards for uninteresting AW... you can fill up their circle, gaining broken shards in the end that you can use for your favorite wonders (the broken shards pot is shared through all the wonders) and, when their circle are full, if you still have shards for them, you can build them, sell them, and start the process again... ;)

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
When joining a Fellowship (FS), there should be some be some significant advantages, such as being able to trade goods and resources freely within the FS. If someone is desperate for a particular item of goods and I have plenty that I can "donate", I am unable to do so because the current general trading quotas restrict offers as being "unreasonable". Surely, within a FS, members should be able to help the smaller players to build up their resources ?

When completing provinces and tournaments I am ending up with large amounts of rune shards that I can't possibly use as the feature is of no interest to me. Why cannot I exchange or give them to other members of the FS who need them ?

I call being able to trade with a player far away (without trade costs) a very significant advantage, especially since this means, you can actually trade with all your fellows neighbours, if he picks up your trades and the opposite ones from his neighbours.
Second big advantage is tournaments, you can get a lot of kp, runeshards, brokenruneshards etc from that. You cant do tournament without a fellowship.

if you want to boost low players, using a 0 star trade would do, altho im not completely sure how this works according to the game rules, since pushing with goods aint allowed.

Alcaro

Necromancer
Everyone has to work at building their city. Personally I think that only two star trades should be allowed. I suggest building up your researches and buildings so that you do have use for all the rune shards :rolleyes: :)

Since the trader let you to place 1* or even o* trades I don't see a problem. After all it's called trade: nobody is forcing anybody to accept a trade. But I have to say that sometimes a 1* trade is better than the wholesaler offer. And when I'm desperate for some goods, I will accept a 0 or 1* trade. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser441

The secret is to never be desperate for anything :). Life's too short ;). Only spend what you can afford to spend and work at producing as much as you possibly can :D.
10-incredible-cats-that-look-like-famous-people-4.jpg

Anyone that thinks you cannot do well in Tournaments without a fellowship is wrong. I am in a fellowship of one and am presently in position 20 :p.

DeletedUser3553

If like me, you've abandoned the fighting option and concentrate on goods, obtaining rune shards for military items isn't much use. Interesting that I tried trading at the going rate of the wholesaler and my trade was blocked as unreasonable. I think the best trade option (that is you offer better than the going rate) shows as 3 stars - not 0. But, even then, if you are trying to boost/help a low player in your FS, the trader will restrict your generous offer as being "unreasonable", so you can't actually trade. That's why I suggested having a FS only trading option - boosts Fellowships and encourages players all at the same time............................... anyone got any marble ? It's like hen's teeth out there !

DeletedUser3553

All your comments are noted, but there are so many players that are not members of any Fellowship (FS). Why is that ?? Several FS around me have lost members and our own invitations have been refused because players want to play solo. That is why I believe a re-think of how FS works, with particular emphasis on advantages to be had, should be considered. We're nearly at a point where we cannot successfully take part in Tournaments, because we simply do not have enough players to gain the points needed. Just suggesting.....just saying..........

DeletedUser397

My Fellowship is called Doctor Who World, I was wondering is it possible to get a Police telephone Box on the Left hand side Top of the City for all members of this group. I think it would really be a real buzz for the members, and I think this idea cold also be used by other Fellowships, so they can more clearly identify who they are.

DeletedUser3097

My Fellowship is called Doctor Who World, I was wondering is it possible to get a Police telephone Box on the Left hand side Top of the City for all members of this group. I think it would really be a real buzz for the members, and I think this idea cold also be used by other Fellowships, so they can more clearly identify who they are.

How about having some daleks to use in combat? EXTERMINATE!

DeletedUser441

Then I want Time Lords and the Avengers (not Steed, Gambit and Purdey) . :D

Rimella

Adventurer
hello

I am an archmage and often I have to send letters in order to recruit members. Of course I always look at what I need in terms of boosted goods before selecting players for invitation.

I would not spend so many hours going into their towns going on the map and looking at the 3 boosts they produce, if, in the players listing, you could add a tab showing what each players produce.

Rimella

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Hi,

Our FS is NOT looking for filling needs in term of boosted goods because it's pointless to try balancing players with different levels of factories, with different Mountain Hall boost, with different relics boost... :p
A good trader job does fine the trick...

But we aren't hiring atm... :(:):D