• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Should I delete Victory Springs?

Errandil

Conjurer
Frogs got really much less useful under the new system. Even if Inno would un-nerf them now. Seems like regardless if you are an elf or a human the barracks HR is a better choice most of the time.

Deleted User - 1759805

I've just played through round 3 and predominantly I replaced Frogs with Cannoneers, only when auto-fighting... and I did much much better.
Can't say about humans, but for elves Golems indeed did better in those situations as Golems are not as squishy. Of course, SOS did even better for heavy LR matchups, but SOS are expensive.

Pauly7

Magus
Can't say about humans, but for elves Golems indeed did better in those situations as Golems are not as squishy. Of course, SOS did even better for heavy LR matchups, but SOS are expensive.
I love the Orc Strategists, but they're like gold dust right now. I have 8 Grounds of the Orc Strats in my space, but that only gets me a few. I really don't want to train them, but once I've got my level 31 FA and stabilised the Orc situation again I may change that.