• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Rune shards gone missing for Martial Monastery!

DeletedUser2462

All of my broken shards (9) disappeared from the Martial Monastery!!! What happened to them?? I know I had 9 runes for MM but I also had 9 broken shards! Now they are all gone. I had 9 broken shards for both MM and CL. The MM broken shards have gone missing. Your explanation does not tell me why they are gone. MM has nothing to do with CL, the runes are different hence one has to complete them separately. If I bought diamonds, which I often do with the purchase of 69 diamonds for each broken shard that was missing for each MM and CL, I could have completed both CL and MM some time ago! Now, since my broken shards have disappeared, which should not have happened and I am really upset about it! it's going to take me ages to gather the shards or get the missing rune, that's NOT right.

Deleted User - 106219

The Broken Shards are shared between the different Ancient Wonders. There's no difference between broken shards for the MM and the CL. Having 10 Broken Shards is like having 1 universal rune that can be used for any AW.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
they probably diappeared when you got your 10th (or used diamonds) and "forged" them into a shard in any wonder...