• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

rotating 1*3 buildings

DeletedUser7017

It would be good to be able to rotate 1*3 non-upgradeable buildings such as purple blossom trees so they fit space available, instead of trying to find a space to put them.

m4rt1n

Adept
Rotating buildings has been suggested many times, but Inno say it will never happen as half the fun of the game is making things fit. :)

DeletedUser3097

Hi @Davideno,

First of all, welcome to the Forum. :)

I am sure a lot of people, me included, have wanted to turn a building to fit it into a space but as @m4rt1n said already, we've already been told 'No'. You might like to read the following thread which lists a few more of the 'not very likely to happen' suggestions.

Ideas and Suggestions

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5976

Hey Lizzie I can't find the link to the thread of 'not very likely to happen' suggestions.

DeletedUser3097

Hey Lizzie I can't find the link to the thread of 'not very likely to happen' suggestions.
Tssk, tssk, tsssk.. those pesky orcs escaped from their cage and ran off with the link... :eek: sorry about that. I managed to retrieve it from them(they were busy scrambling the coding when I caught up with them hiding under the 'Found a Bug' section) and have returned it to where it should be in the above post! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser7017

there is no fun in having gaps which cannot be used because you cannot rotate the building

DeletedUser6744

You can't rotate the buildings, however you can rotate the gaps.
simples.jpg