Dear Humans and Elves,
Today we will be releasing version 1.59, which includes several improvements and bug fixes, most notably to 'place offers' tab in the Trader and the Ranking in cases with the exact same score. All details can be found below!
- Rankings in all sections in the game have been updated so that tying players or fellowships are handled better. The first player or fellowship to achieve a certain score will now remain in the top position and not be overtaken by any follow-up contenders with the same score.
- The inventory can now better display any item counts above 99 in the detailed view of an item.
- The Trader has received a bit of a facelift. The Place Offers tab now is a lot more user-friendly, and its flow has slightly changed: instead of selecting the Goods you wish to trade, you can now simply click the tile to select them immediately. You can see the details in the image below.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Ancient Wonders - The owner of the Ancient Wonder was listed as a contributor with 0 KP.
- Chat - Fixed several issues with the chat, including potential causes for multiple messages sent at once.
- Quests - Upon having opened an expired Wishing Well previously, quest texts mysteriously turned red, mimicking the behaviour of the wishing well text.
- Woodelvenstock - Fixed a quest that had wrong requirement texts (2 Decorative Pillars/Warrior Masks/Wooden Chests, instead of 1).
- Woodelvenstock - The quest to produce bread 5 times showed the wrong icon for the quest requirements.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- World map - Some encounters on the world map showed very small text for negotiation requirements and did not hide empty requirements, i.e. always showing supplies, even if they were not required.
- Buildings - Some building animations were not playing, even for devices that are otherwise capable of displaying all animations in the city.
- Woodelvenstock - The badge on set buildings could not contain the word "Woodelvenstock", the text would overlap. It now fits and stays trapped in the designated space.
We hope you like the contents of this update. As always, we'd like to invite you to share your thoughts in the discussion thread.
Your Elvenar Team