• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Realm of the Phoenix

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Lelanya Yes they're deploying it as we speak :D

Im just now trying to clarify what exactly is going to happen for those players who have surpassed the "normal" episodic quest block!

Should get that info shortly hopefully.

Lelanya

Mentor
@Lelanya Yes they're deploying it as we speak :D

Im just now trying to clarify what exactly is going to happen for those players who have surpassed the "normal" episodic quest block!

Should get that info shortly hopefully.
Lol this happened in 2016. Luckily we get daily awards, now, because back in the day, the 3 guys who had raced forward were down to city litter drops for days, until the quests caught up to them.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Lol this happened in 2016. Luckily we get daily awards, now, because back in the day, the 3 guys who had raced forward were down to city litter drops for days, until the quests caught up to them.
Oooo that's tough!!!

I can understand why people raced forward though! Had I been active in my City yesterday I probably would have done it myself without even registering it in my head! :D

Still no word as yet! But I have put the feelers out :)

Sir Derf

Adept
Blitz play could be useful for people who have interest in non-repeated early-days daily rewards. I don't think this event is the case, but past events had good buildings in one category or another up early in the list, and for me it took many re-rolls to pull them back later in the event.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi Guys!! Apologies for the late reply but I have now had this confirmed that those Players who managed to power forward above and beyond the start of the Episodic Quests, will be unable to proceed with the Quests until caught up to the correct amount of Days remaining (if that makes sense!)

Luckily as @Lelanya mentioned above, you will still benefit from the Daily Award and the City Drops!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

OldHag

Necromancer
Why on earth would they not have 1 quest per event day for the daily quests, that's kinda ridiculous.
So how many daily quests are there?

Lelanya

Mentor
Why on earth would they not have 1 quest per event day for the daily quests, that's kinda ridiculous.
So how many daily quests are there?
There are 22 daily quests.
We suspect that the test server, that the staff play on, has an unrestricted version where they can power forward whenever they have the time. It seems that this was the version that was released to live .

m4rt1n

Adept
Did Inno decrease the Blueprint in Royal Prize? The prize now is not worth 1500 diamond without blueprint :(

Looks to me that it is down from 3 to 2 blueprint for reaching the portrait area, so I would say yes.

SkyRider99

Immortal
Players who managed to power forward above and beyond the start of the Episodic Quests, will be unable to proceed with the Quests until caught up to the correct amount of Days remaining
For pity's sake WHY? How is forcing players to login every day making the event enjoyable. Some of us would just like to finish, and get back to the real business of playing.

Or at least lock-out nearer to the end.

1681082046879.png

One quest per day for 16 days must be someone's idea of sadistic pleasure. :(

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Unfortunately, this situation has occurred due to the bug we hotfixed on Wednesday that allowed players to race ahead unhindered. This has had a knock-on effect also now for some on the Season of Dreams, with a couple of impossible tasks there now. Should you face the impossible quest situation, please reach out to the support team.

SkyRider99

Immortal
Unfortunately, this situation has occurred due to the bug we hotfixed on Wednesday that allowed players to race ahead unhindered. This has had a knock-on effect also now for some on the Season of Dreams, with a couple of impossible tasks there now. Should you face the impossible quest situation, please reach out to the support team.
Thanks @Silmaril. I wasn't aware of the Support Team option, but will avail myself should the situation arise. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Normal gameplay and not looking at the quest list and I already reached the locked quests, seemed very straight forward this time around and now begins the long wait for the locked dailies.

Killiak

Artisan
1681893605702.png

@Silmaril I was under the impression that FORCED scouting and/or FORCED province completions would no longer show up in quests.

Province completion and forced scouting is bad for us as players, it's a negative for us in the formulas that make up Elvenar.
We have had the discussions about these type of quests some time ago, and it has taken so much effort on the community's behalf to get these quests removed/altered.

And tadaaa, they have started showing up again. Do we now really have to do this whole song and dance again? Very tiresome.

Sir Derf

Adept
Quest - Gain 30 Vision Vapors.

Offered Crafting option - 30+ Vision Vapors... if I want to convert 3 Blueprints to 30 Royal Restorations.

Pretty Sneaky INNO...