• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Quests - no "decline" button

DeletedUser2816

Game version:
__ 1.17.11
Game world: __Arrendyll
Browser + version: __ Firefox 49.0.2
Flash Player version: __ v23.0.0.207
Operating System: __ windows 10
Screen resolution: __ 1080
Account name: __ Roddles
Humans or Elves: __ Elves

Reproducibility: ongoing

Quest title: __ Copper is a Dwarf's best friend

Current situation:
There is no "decline" button.
I finished dwarves a long time ago and I've nearly finished Fairies, I haven't done a single fairy quest as I've been stuck with really long inappropriate Dwarf Quests (have manufactory x at level y).
This quest wants me to make copper coins but even if I build a dwarf portal and a copper foundry, I can't collect the copper as i have so much 'in storage' and no way to spend it down.

Expected situation:

shouldn't all quests have a 'decline' button

The quest aspect of the game is currently ruined for me.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Storyline quests are not declinable. I think you waited too long because even if the support completes this quest, there could be a lot of following ones that could require dwarfs things to complete...

To spend your copper, you will have to upgrade your portal (that will also raise its capacity limits and should allow you to collect again)
dwarf%20portal.png

Or...
Building dwarves streets also cost 10 copper by cell but if you need to spend a lot, it could became borring... but you can do that by yourself faster than by upgrading the portal, just draw a road, delete it, draw again, ... Beware about the 50 times of granite also required !

Have you made a "ticket" for that ?
The support can complete a quest for you...

Push the button and log in with game name and password
PANIC

Last edited:

DeletedUser2816

Hi Tonton

Thanks for that. I put in a ticket, they fixed it straight away and as soon as they did another Dwarf quest came up asking me to make yet another copper thing and just as you said, I can't decline that either.
I've made a bit of room and started building a new dwarven portal, this mess is going to take a while to clear up, weeks I should imagine.
Thanks for the advice.

DeletedUser702

Same problem here, support helped with all none declineable quests and big thx for that! :)

DeletedUser

I decided not to build the MA but then got stuck on the quests so bit the bullet and put it in, had to rebuild all the fairy buildings although I'd long finished with them as I was in the waiting for orcs/goblins phase (my Arendyll city where we were waiting between guest races), that quest line will also go through the fairy buildings so don't sell any of them if you finish with them before you've got past on the main questline.

DeletedUser2816

I'm finaly though all the Dwarf quests and almost through all the Fairy quests. The one I'm on now is 'Research advanced scouts' - in the goblin section - which is a little weird.

DeletedUser

You will be researching advanced scouts at the beginning of every new chapter.