• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered playing both servers

DeletedUser3016

I've started up on Winyandor about a week ago now and was wondering if its difficult to keep up if i start another one on Arendyll. I am still in the early stages of the game (almost 3k score) but does it become a lot harder to maintain as you progress?

DeletedUser3034

Indeed, it's great to have the 2, I play Elf in one, Human in the other

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
... we have room for beginners in Back Again... no matter the level... :p

DeletedUser1150

I also play 2 worlds. The only problem with Winyandor is that Inno will not move inactives out. I am surrounded by inactives and no one in the trader except 1 star trades as I try and grow to expand outwards. I've asked them about this and I was told months ago to remain patient. I find the smaller city to be a lot of fun to grow and manage but getting resources is difficult.

DeletedUser3016

I accidentally made two human worlds. is it possible to reset one so i can make it elves

DeletedUser

I accidentally made two human worlds. is it possible to reset one so i can make it elves
send a ticket to support and ask them to delete one of them if they're both on the same account, you could equally make a new account and make an elven city on that account