• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Already Suggested [Other] Add an ingame link to the Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser462

Hi there, Elvenar team,

I think I have a very simple and useful idea for you.

Suggestion: You already have implemented a very easy way for us to open your Support, Forum or Facebook Fanpage by a right-click ingame. Could you please add a link to Elvenar's Wiki as well? :)

Example:
dQYvOhF.png

Reason: The thing is, I am constantly using your Wiki for information on my buildings next upgrades' prices, research requirements and especially the size. It's very important to know this before you start wondering how building's new size will fit into your current city puzzle.

It's a small thing but it's going to save me a few minutes every day and it will make my experience a little bit better. Sometimes it's the small things you appreciate a lot. Now I have to always type the link myself or open the Forum first and then use its quick links. And I can bet there are others like me on this.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,
Rexx

DeletedUser

I agree with the suggestion +1

Perhaps a link to the wiki could also be added within the pop-up window in-game when clicking the 'Help' icon? Currently that pop-up only shows the forums and support.

Help Window In-game.png

DeletedUser417

You could also add the link to your Favorites Bar and just opening it in a new tab ;)

favs-elvenar.jpg

DeletedUser3

Hi Rexxagor - thanks for a great idea! This idea was already suggested here, and is already forwarded. It would be great if you all could add your support there too :)

I'll close this thread as a duplicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.