• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

[User Interface] Adding the Wiki link to the game

DeletedUser66

Hi,

[Summary] - Adding the Elvenar wiki link and making the site accessible from within the game.
[Details] - I cannot seem to find a direct link to the wiki from within the game. One needs to visit the forum and then click on the side bar display here to visit the wiki. When right clicking in the game, one is presented with a few options, these being forum, support link, facebook page link.
quAKSRB.png

And maybe on the support pop up when clicking on HELP.

q5nsOnn.png

[Reasons for implementing] - Access to the game information nicely written out for us njubs who need to check up on something? It'll also help with the amount of support tickets coming in that are not really meant for the support team to deal with since you have a forum for in-game mechanic questions.
[Impact on other game features] - Other than taking a line or two, I don't see any impact on the game at all.

DeletedUser21

I agree with Da Twista and would support the suggestion put forward.

DeletedUser

As I supported the duplicate Amy linked above - I'm going to add my support here too. +1! :)

Deleted User - 13667

The idea is great but I would like to request that the graphical aspects in the wiki be kept lower as to allow faster loading. This would make the link more popular. I doubt anyone likes to wait a few minutes just to see graphics which would not provide the answers they wanted to look for.