• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

One Last Plea to Save the Forum!!!

Hekata

Artisan
I've been lurking on Discord a bit more since these improvements changes hit us (only because I already had a Discord account that I never used prior to the official switch) and honestly, I feel for the mods and CMs there: it's hell!
Thousands of posts every day, a lot of it being repeated over and over and over because obviously no one wants to go through thousands of posts to see if anyone has already asked/answered their question (and you can't do a google search on Discord), half of the time you don't know who's replying to what message, people going off topics for hours and hours, people hitting the enter button after every sentence instead of writing the whole thing.... and that's the feedback "threads" I'm talking about, not the general chat. I don't even dare to check that one.
The platform really does justice to it's name, lol

SkyRider99

Mentor
and that's the feedback "threads" I'm talking about, not the general chat. I don't even dare to check that one.
The platform really does justice to it's name,
The USA Senate Inquiry recently had Zuckerburg and his mates up for interrogation on the abuse within their social media platforms. But it's difficult to legislate against malice and stupidity on these global systems. Never give a chain-saw to an idiot. You may quote me. :rolleyes:

SkyRider99

Mentor
I wonder if it would be against the rules to post personal in game messages to archmages and politly ask them to talk to their members about SAVING THE FORUM !!!!!!!
Don't risk being prosecuted on my account then @richardo56. :)

Myself and one of my Mages has already pleaded with our FS members. Unfortunately many of them don't even post chat messages, so the forum to them is a bridge-too-far. :(

1707659633878.png

SkyRider99

Mentor
And a supporter of the greatest Football Team EVER ;)
I didn't think we were allowed to discuss religion. :p

1707700270599.png
1707700397520.png

Only after nine years and 80 episodes of Dad’s Army did Lavender finally learn the truth about the character he played. When the cast wrapped for the last time, the show’s co-creator David Croft told him that Pike really was Sgt Wilson’s son, the product of a furtive relationship with Mrs Pike.

“I never knew until then,” Lavender confessed. “I just said the lines.”

R.I.P.

Had the "Rate us" popup in the game earlier...but as the button takes you to Discord (where I do not and will not have an account) I'm afraid I won't be responding to it. No doubt that's what Inno prefer though, knowing (as they must by now) that most players of a certain age don't use Discord.

SkyRider99

Mentor
No doubt that's what Inno prefer though,
The writing is on the wall.

1707869142132.png

For translation, refer to the Book of Daniel.

5:5-9

Suddenly the fingers of a human hand appeared and wrote on the plaster of the wall
, near the lampstand in the royal palace. The king watched the hand as it wrote. His face turned pale and he was so frightened that his knees knocked together and his legs gave way. The king called out for the enchanters, astrologers and diviners to be brought and said to these wise men of Babylon, 'Whoever reads this writing and tells me what it means will be clothed in purple and have a gold chain placed around his neck, and he will be made the third highest ruler in the kingdom.' Then all the king's wise men came in, but they could not read the writing or tell the king what it meant. So King Belshazzar became even more terrified and his face grew more pale. His nobles were baffled.

:rolleyes: