• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Notifications truncated at page 9

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
[Summary]: We need to see who helped us at least for the last 24h

[Have you checked for similar ideas?]: no

[Details]: I suggest to display at least 24h notifications and not what seems to be a number of them

[Reasons for Implementing]: When you do a lot of trades recently and you've been helped before the trades, the trades notification are pushing the help notifications out of sight. Myself I'm more concerned in returning helps than knowing who bought my goods...

[Balance]:
I don't Know, probably more room needed in the database

[Option 2]: Having 2 different tabs for the helps and the trades

[Option 3]: Having the possibility to check/uncheck which info we want to keep...

DeletedUser

I'd like to see option 2, separate tabs for help and trades. That would be so much neater. Or shift the trade acceptance notifications to the trader window entirely. Have a new tab next to 'Your Offers' for 'Accepted Trades' listing the last accepted trades up to 9 pages of notifications. That would seem a more logical place to have trade info. If they can display rune numbers and spell numbers there's no reason they can't display trade acceptance numbers.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
That's now about 1 month since I reduced my trade offers to 20 a day to let me know who has visited me... with the new strategy of moving, we should get more neighbours and I will have to reduce my trades a little bit more... That's nonsense, I really don't care to know who took my trades and I'm no more able to balance my goods, except by offering a few monster trades that no one will probably take... Please, fix that, it's not so hard to have a filter in the notifications tab or separate the notifications into 2 tabs...

BekBel

Adventurer
I'd like to see option 2, separate tabs for help and trades. That would be so much neater. Or shift the trade acceptance notifications to the trader window entirely. Have a new tab next to 'Your Offers' for 'Accepted Trades' listing the last accepted trades up to 9 pages of notifications. That would seem a more logical place to have trade info. If they can display rune numbers and spell numbers there's no reason they can't display trade acceptance numbers.
I like the idea of "Accepted Trades" in the trader. Either way, definitely agree we need better notifications. Can't always visit ever neighbour, but I do like to at least do return visits. Would also make it easier for fellowships to keep track of who is visiting or not.

DeletedUser

Agree. If you trade a lot, you have no idea who visited.

cwgiii

Shaman
Totally agree. As an Archmage, I keep track of my fellows participation (Neighborly Help). These notifications plus trades and others can certainly go beyond 9 pages very quickly.