• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived No Damage Modifications showing

DeletedUser667

I just saw this today, it hasn't happened before and it doesn't go away when I refresh
Q5hYiA0.jpg
quBHQd0.jpg

DeletedUser4156

Seconding the same bug on Fel. Refreshed couple of times but it didnt help

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I'm not sure this is a bug, I have no "damage modifications" too, on any units... I think this display is linked to the "Unleashed Unit Upgrade/Magnificent Mage Multiplier/Enlightened Light Range" rewards buildings 2x2 effects that you can win through events...
A damage modification implies you're using a boost of any kind...
But I can be wrong ;)

Deleted User - 106219

That is a bug that was reported on Beta and fixed - but it seems the fix has noit reached Live yet...

P.S.: If your post is serious and not some joke I don't understand, thyen all I can say is: You're wrong.

DeletedUser667

No rushing or anything, but does anyone know if the developers are fixing it, because it's harder to fight when you know less about the strengths of units.
Oh, PS: I'm talking about the +x% damage to units and -y% taken from units - which explains things more accurately than the swords. Before I think it said +30% damage on the treant damage notification for light melee units.

DeletedUser4156

No clue but atm we must check it in manual battle when you get hit/hit enemy to know the damage modifiers...until it gets fixed