• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

DeletedUser4816

i love the top 3 fellowship building rewards for the next FA .. xD
u make it harder and make the prizes worse .. typical inno.
tough i'm not upset, i'm here to say thanku! u make it really easy not to be interested in FA.
so much effort for so little to gain, big events costs less time and effort and give 100x more in prizes ..

we have tournaments every week for relics,spells and KP, and events enough to gain buildings and boosters.
this whole FA idea is a waist off time and shouldent have made it off the drawing board.

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
looking at some info from beta/GoK

seems over a million goods needed also .. different tiers and yes 1.300 relics of different tiers

difference in this is the fact that they are gone ... not like spells or productions or even KPs/troops produced. Gone into the void for what .. a few instants and a decent building (if your fellowship makes it to the end)

So yeah ... whats up elvenar are we not active enough for you ? you need us producing more goods/taking more provinces or perhaps not hoarding as much ?

If we were donating to build a fellowship building .. I'd be more enthusiastic on so many resources thrown into the FA pit. Please give that some serious thought

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Thanks to the feedback provided by our Beta community, which of course includes you here in this thread, we will be making adjustments to the Fellowship Adventures, before we start said Adventure on our Live markets. Essentially, the change we're making is drasticly decreasing the number of relics required for certain waypoints, so that this is not as big a hurdle as it was for those who already played through the Adventure on the Beta servers.

On behalf of the Elvenar team, I want to express my gratitude to everyone involved for the feedback we've been getting, and helping us improve Elvenar, as well as the events we offer. Thank you for that, and never let the feedback stream dry up - we really do want to hear from you. :)

Lelanya

Mentor
Thanks to the feedback provided by our Beta community, which of course includes you here in this thread, we will be making adjustments to the Fellowship Adventures, before we start said Adventure on our Live markets. Essentially, the change we're making is drasticly decreasing the number of relics required for certain waypoints, so that this is not as big a hurdle as it was for those who already played through the Adventure on the Beta servers.

On behalf of the Elvenar team, I want to express my gratitude to everyone involved for the feedback we've been getting, and helping us improve Elvenar, as well as the events we offer. Thank you for that, and never let the feedback stream dry up - we really do want to hear from you. :)
I never doubt it Muf-Muf. We ask for different badges and voila! Here it is. We get two in a row the same and some say it is too easy so here: more difficulty.
Please can we have a couple of bug fixes tho? A working chat circle is vital for good communication at the best of times but during FA very necessary. Same thing with stuck quest advisors while cycling or getting frozen buildings whie picking up Brewery badges. Thanking you in advance,
Lel :)

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We're aware of both issues and we're working on them. Not sure if the fixes will be in time for the coming Fellowship Adventure round, though. The chat at least seems to be more stable now than it was in the last week (it's still not perfect yet, I know), so I'm hoping that we won't run into too many problems with it during the event.

Regarding the bug where cycling through quests doesn't always work correctly, we also hope that there'll be a solution for it soon. We'll of course let you know when the issue is resolved via our release notes (won't be for next week's version yet, I'm afraid).

DeletedUser4985

My FS would much rather you work on fixing the interface issues and limited functionality in the mobile app than keeping up this steady stream of events. It's overload and the prizes aren't worth the amount of effort required. Part of the game is that space needs to be used wisely. What with having to keep up the tent city of workshops to cope with the FAs, there isn't much room left over for less than stellar buildings. And of course you can't give out top drawer buildings a couple of times every month....

Geminatrix suggested a fellowship building above, though I would prefer it to be something akin to the FA badge system rather than a goods sink. A project which can be worked on at each FS's own pace makes so much more sense. The big guns can finish theirs off quickly, while the younger ones (and even the established ones on younger worlds) can still get something of real value however long it takes them to get there. Would you consider something like that instead?

Jackluyt

Shaman
If you would like to use a spreadsheet to make sure that members are making equal numbers of items for the Bottomless Pit - I just added this page to our E P L Spreadsheet.

You are welcome to copy it and use it!

Here is a link: http://bit.ly/2GuryrB

28576820_10211251674508286_2228387700945847290_n.jpg

cwgiii

Shaman
how do the Relics work
can we use the ones we have
or do we need to get them?

You can use the ones you already have, but be careful, you need the ones for your boosted goods to improve production. AND, I hear, in the Elementals

Chapter, you need different relics for those boosted goods too.

Don't just contribute Willy-Nilly

DeletedUser3781

From beta forum
  • Also in response to player feedback, from next tournament on, Knowledge Points in end-of-tournament rewards have been replaced with an instant to donate KP in an Ancient Wonder, so you don't have to use them directly from your KP bar anymore.

I never seen such feedback and I don't like this at all, I want to be able to use my KPs as I see fit at a given moment.
What I have seen is a suggestion to give rewards from AWs as KP instants, which makes sense because as it is now we often lose KP points when they're awarded offline.

DeletedUser3985

I'd really like to see this "feedback" because I haven't seen a single person request such a nonsense change.

DeletedUser

The instants are for donating to Wonders, and if they're going to be in denominations larger than 5 or 10 then this will cause problems, I can't think any FS is going to have chains for 20, 30, 40 etc just for tournaments as someone will end up losing out that week. In which case, its going to be a case of people just putting them in their own AW.

I think its being done to stop people putting those kp into the tree, after all we know that Inno are desperate to slow people down as Inno thinks they're progressing too fast.

DeletedUser3337

Dony from BetaServer said:
You dont lose anything, it just slow some people down

1st chest gives: 3 AW KP
2nd chest gives: 5 AW KP
3rd chest gives: 7 AW KP
4th chest gives: 10 AW KP
5th chest gives: 10 AW KP
6th chest gives: 15 AW KP
7th chest gives: 15 AW KP
8th chest gives: 20 AW KP
9th chest gives: 20 AW KP
10th chest gives: 30 AW KP

total of 135 KP where no matter how many chests you did till now, with new rewards its more rewarding for everybody

Seems it will be like this

DeletedUser4816

135kp in total, seems good to me :)
even if not i think this is a good change.. will prevent ppl from rushing trough the tech tree ..
u still have hourly KP + KP u get from tournament provinces for tech tree, should be enough.

now i just hope they will make the AW rewards instants aswell ..