• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Round of Fellowship Adventures!!

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team

:fa_strategicwaypoint:
New round of Fellowship Adventures
:fa_strategicwaypoint:

Dear Humans and Elves,

Brace yourselves! On Thursday, November 16th, we will start a new round of Fellowship Adventures, so get your Fellowships together and grab some nice rewards!
And don't forget! A significant amount of Fellowship Experience will be added to the FA Ranking Rewards.

This round of the Fellowship Adventures ends on November 22nd.

New rewards:​

• Stage 2: Tome of Soul Experiments (which includes the 4 set pieces of Soul Experiments Set and one Soul Lab Artifact)
  • Stage 3: Solunar Nexus and Tinlug, Star Serpent Artifacts

Of course, we'd love to hear all your feedback on our official Discord channel!

Kind regards,

Your Elvenar Team

Hoping someone will know this...

A quick (and possibly daft!) question: As we know, we can build CC spells in the Magic Academy and let them build up so we can collect once the FA has started. Does the same apply to CC spells generated in Moonstone Library buildings - or do they need collecting before any more are generated in there?

TIA

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I have a problem with the FA horn notice talking about checking out the forum for more info, but the link takes you to Discord. Wording and links need to match, please. I don’t have Discord on all my devices and find it frustrating if directed there when I wanted to go here.

Jake65

Sage
A reminder to all the Winyandorians, for every 20kp you add to any of my Ancient Wonders you will receive an awesome, limited edition, "Wonder Society" badge.
This special offer is only valid for the next 6 days so don't delay. Beat the FOMO :D

BlueBlou

Illusionist
A reminder to all the Winyandorians, for every 20kp you add to any of my Ancient Wonders you will receive an awesome, limited edition, "Wonder Society" badge.
This special offer is only valid for the next 6 days so don't delay. Beat the FOMO :D
Lol, send me some mail and I might pop in little presents from time to time, badges or no badges. :) i see we are almost neighbours now.