• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New round of Fellowship Adventures.

m4rt1n

Adept
Arendyll top score was 158,600, did any other worlds beat that insane score, we got our best ever score of 40,200 including a slight premature accident on map 3 as the warning doesn't pop up if all 25 are placed and came 18th yet in the past we used to be top 3 or 4...

Qertusa

Dreamer
Arendyll top score was 158,600, did any other worlds beat that insane score

Greetings from Austria.

GA_Aug_23_de4_standings.jpg

Server de4

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Some serious competition on the German server. Congrats Exodus!

I think you need to relook at the stats of the top scoring fellowship on Arendyll again, @m4rt1n , they definitely do spires and tournament. The golden spires can be checked in the fellowship overview and tourney status on Elvenstats, but you know that I am sure. The ghost badge is still the ceiling factor in the game and you need cities that can go high in tourney as well as complete 2 full tournaments during FA.

Other difficult badges in my opinion are the coin and the bracelets. For coins, the higher chapters are favoured as they can get 7 sacks per 100% coin bar, while your lower chapters only get 4. Bracelets are about equal across most chapters now that the veteran low chapter cities have been bumped to chapter 5. To get any decent numbers, you have to go the extra mile.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Says it all, no chance for a normal working together fellowship anymore, the top scoring fellowship on Arendyll doesn't even participate in the spire or tournament, hence why I say again, to enter the pit I suggest a member has to be in the fellowship for at least 4 weeks rather than just before the adventure, something needs to change @Herodite please pass this on. :)
But does a Fellowship have to be good at both spire, tournament, ánd FA? Can’t we just accept that there are fellowships out there that take pride in being an FA-only topper?

I know I don’t mind, frankly I don’t really care, the rewards aren’t worth the effort anyway for the FA, while the spire and tourney rewards in my opinion are worth the effort.

If another FS enjoys going all out during FA, pausing all other progression for a good week, I’d say let them :) I can’t be bothered to do it so I’ll gladly step aside if someone else wants to go through all that trouble and actually enjoys it ;)

Jake65

Sage
Out of interest, how is the position in the FA determined when the scores are the same?
This was quite a while before it finished so not a "final" screenshot.
I'm guessing it's which FS reaches the score first {shoulder shrugging emoji}

Position.jpg

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Out of interest, how is the position in the FA determined when the scores are the same?
This was quite a while before it finished so not a "final" screenshot.
I'm guessing it's which FS reaches the score first {shoulder shrugging emoji}

View attachment 7742
Yes, it depends on who reached the target first. Quite ok if the rewards are the same, but does become problematic when you reach a divide for rewards, like 10th or 11th. I have seen in the past where some in the fellowship get the higher reward prize and the others the lower reward prize. All depending on the time they logged in after the FA. There has been inconsistencies in the past of the order during the FA and the order after the FA is over for those teams with similar end points. Not sure if this is something that was sorted out by now as luckily none of my teams were in that awkward position recently.

Sir Derf

Adept
But does a Fellowship have to be good at both spire, tournament, ánd FA? Can’t we just accept that there are fellowships out there that take pride in being an FA-only topper?

I know I don’t mind, frankly I don’t really care, the rewards aren’t worth the effort anyway for the FA, while the spire and tourney rewards in my opinion are worth the effort.

If another FS enjoys going all out during FA, pausing all other progression for a good week, I’d say let them :) I can’t be bothered to do it so I’ll gladly step aside if someone else wants to go through all that trouble and actually enjoys it ;)
Well, they at least have to do well in the Tourney and Spire during the FA, at least. I suppose they don't have to do them to the same level under normal circumstances...

kurgkurg

Conjurer
the top scoring fellowship on Arendyll doesn't even participate in the spire or tournament
frankly, it seems unfair that this post stands here and gets likes from others yet - A-World FA's first FS is Gold Spire FS.
Some years ago they maybe didn't get gold every time, but as long as my little Tantalum has been there, none have been missed, it's over 2 years already. And really we don't get 19 chests in every tournament but 13-14-15-16 is business as usual. Can you really say we're not doing a tournament?

above all, I don't understand what forces people to be dissatisfied with the style of play of other players. There is not one right that everyone has to follow. Luckily, give this game options to choose between different styles and try different options. No one can say everyone else has to do the same as me. I have different cities with different goals and that makes me happy in this game.

Edit: Thank you @m4rt1n for removing this. I feel better, and I hope, you too.

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
Ok my mistake I will remove it and comment no further about that, I did say in my post above, awesome (insane) score. @kurgkurg

I was told by others that this was the case without taking the time to look for myself, I will keep that in mind in future and mean no offence to anyone.

Last edited:

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Rumour has it … Yip, not a good idea to not verify facts and go on hearsay alone.

If anyone ever needs confirmation about the scores of the top FA teams, please feel free to ask me. I know where to look where it has been recorded.

m4rt1n

Adept
Rumour has it … Yip, not a good idea to not verify facts and go on hearsay alone.

If anyone ever needs confirmation about the scores of the top FA teams, please feel free to ask me. I know where to look where it has been recorded.

I know, not been in a good space the last few months so off my A game, I will remember for future.