• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New round of Fellowship Adventures.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the New Round of Fellowship Adventures.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Not sure if this has been said before, but I really appreciate the fact that more things are now officially announced, not only on the forums but also in the game itself via the news feature with a link to the forum, and with enough advance notice.
Thank you for that! Glad to see our requests have been heard and action has been taken to improve communication :)

Last edited:
I think the badge where we have to do 50 beverages gets to me like i don't have that much space to build more worksops and i don't have that many teleportation things so like

m4rt1n

Adept
Sweet! There's nothing so exciting like starting FA's right at the beginning of a new chapter...

Nice, but they occur far too often for my liking, originally we would have around 4 a year now they come like 12 times a year, it seems like it anyway. Also events are geared these days such that to get the final thing you need to do the FA, rather than being separate entities, that I dislike.

Alcaro

Necromancer
Nice, but they occur far too often for my liking, originally we would have around 4 a year now they come like 12 times a year, it seems like it anyway. Also events are geared these days such that to get the final thing you need to do the FA, rather than being separate entities, that I dislike.
Not really 12. Now are 2 events and 1 FA, then again 2 events followed by a FA.

Lelanya

Mentor
I have reissued and renamed the Gems Spreadsheet. Please make your own copy. Here is the link. Save this space, I will be adding more links to the correct areas of my Scrolls of Knowledge.
Here is my general Guide; immediately below it, is a list of current badges.
This is a summary of the badges needed for the current Adventure.
This is the link for the pit cycle.

And the variable rewards for this FA are:
  • Map 2: Dragonheart Estate Artifact
  • Map 3: Tome of Aquatic Shows
    (Tome of Aquatic Shows offer a selection between three building from the latest set: Skyfin Rodeo, Windchasers Finale, and Sirens' Ballet)

Happy Adventuring everyone :)

Last edited:

Jake65

Sage
Random question which I couldn't find an answer to in the searchodactyl:
Does coin overflow that doesn't fit into storage still count towards a coin badge?
It will be nice if it does then the overflow isn't a complete waste.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Random question which I couldn't find an answer to in the searchodactyl:
Does coin overflow that doesn't fit into storage still count towards a coin badge?
It will be nice if it does then the overflow isn't a complete waste.
Don't think so, I think only the coins that actually end up in your inventory count towards the badges.

SkyRider99

Immortal
I wonder if there's an AW that could slow down the dwindling? ;)
Now that would indeed be a wonder. Better would be an AW that reversed the dwindling by an equal and opposite increase. I think we would have to repeal some cosmic laws for that to happen though. Maybe an infinite probability drive could help?

1692144519396.png

P.S.
I'm actually Australian, but my forefathers will forgive me taking liberties
. :)