• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Relaxed Fellowship Seeking Members

Jay-Lee

Seeker
Hi all,

I have just started a new fellowship having left previous one and are now seeking members to come and join us and make it great.

Looking for a relaxed, active fellowship for new players and old? Look no further!
It's all about enjoying the game.

We welcome:
- Any boosted resources
- Volentary Participation in Tourny's and Fellowship Adventures. (no point min if you decide to particpate in tourny's)
- Ancient Wonder Clubs can be setup to help progress and level up your valuable ancient structures quicker
- Those who are willing to help members progress through the chapters and game!
- New players to the game always welcome

All we ask is:
1) That you regularly do FS member visits, daily if possible is encouraged but not mandatory (visits to discovered world map cities is entirely up to you)
2) Minimum 2 star trades (no zero or one stars). Cross Tier trades welcome.
3) Be active (participation in FS activities such as chat, AWCs, FAs, Tourny's, visits etc.). We reserve the right to remove anyone if we find you are no longer active and not doing 1) and 2) above.
4) Let us know if you are away from the game for real life activities (holidays, studies, sports events, you get the idea)

Sound like your fellowship? Come and join us and help make it great.

Send a message to Jay-Lee or Aurrynthea Drake and we will send over an invite to you.

Looking forward to hearing from you and welcoming you into our friendly FS.

Thanks for reading

Jay-Lee x

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Hi Jay,

I don't know if that matches your needs but look at my offer : weekly players searching for a weekly FS on Arendyll
Some are visiting from time to time, some have a very low participation to tournaments, all have a very low growing that let me suppose they aren't playing daily... but they are making points every week... a few ;)

Jay-Lee

Seeker
Hi Tonton,

We are looking for active players who will do visits and participate in the different FS activities than just to build thier own cities. If they really are doing visits and just have low points in tourny's, and doing fair trades form time to time, then yes by all means send them over my way, but if they are not really active and are just really interested in building their own cities than anything else....

Kind regards,

Jay-Lee