• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

[New Game Features] Upgrade the Trader to extend trading area

DeletedUser403

[Summary] - Allow the upgrading of the trader to extend beyond your current trading area
[Details] - An upgrade to the trader allows you to trade (not visit) without penalty another province farther away from your home (Perhaps the higher you level the further the distance increment)
[Reasons for implementing] - To enable players to extend their trading areas, to move beyond a great many inactive cities and reach working cities, in order to gain necessary resources
[Impact on other game features] - A new graphic for the trader as it grows.
Negatives: Less use of the wholesaler as players are able to trade there goods more readily.
Positives: Players can trade there goods more readily without penalty. Fellowships can choose players over boosts, as the reach to trade is greater.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 50840

There is an older thread about this particular issue that has been forwarded. You can find it here.

DeletedUser403

Thank you Duke, I did check but I must have missed it,

Mine is a simplified version of the earlier post:

I did not consider ratios of charges but simply upgrade your trader and you can trade without penalty with a neighbour one province farther away from your home, if it was tied into the current tree within the already exisitng 5 Advanced Scouts, there would be no need for additional tech in the tree, just some adaptation.

:)

Deleted User - 50840

I agree and I do believe they will implement some form of change to the trader. What and when that will happen... Your guess is as good as mine :)