• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered New forum ranking names?

DeletedUser441

There are a lot of words that start SU with 6 other letters. How about SUPERMAN !

DeletedUser3337

There are a lot of words that start SU with 6 other letters. How about SUPERMAN !
lol SUPERCAT!
I have no idea wot word it was, I just simple wrote somefink down.
Don't you dare laugh at me, if they decide to make things public *catrollingondahfloorlaughing*

DeletedUser441

Living life in Peace ........:) Our #1 Ranked player suggested SUPERIOR , LOL ! :cool: :rolleyes: :D

DeletedUser3097

@Arialedwin @Keikee
This might help you:
SIX of the twenty titles haven't yet been awarded as no-one has reached that many posts so in that case, you have to make a guess. When you start off you are a novice, and as you post more and more your title will change.

There was a hint to this in the original post:

Investigate on the forum; if you can't find all the answers, you will need to guess what the title might be.

:)

DeletedUser6039

No wonder I only got 14 of them I had been searching almost every post for the past 24 hrs trying to find all the ranks, LOL. I was Determined

DeletedUser3097

No wonder I only got 14 of them I had been searching almost every post for the past 24 hrs trying to find all the ranks, LOL. I was Determined
You deserve a cup of tea and a chocolate biscuit, or something similar! :D