• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered New forum ranking names?

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi guy's is it just me or has everyone's ranking name changed.

Apparently I'm now a Scholar, and I see a few other new names also.

A nice change by the guy's at Inno, thank you. :D:p

DeletedUser4539

How can you find your own title? I can't seem to find mine

Deleted User - 1634960

@mmmm11 Your title appears under your avater in the forum. Now that you have made a post, you should be able to see it. ;)

@m4rt1n this was actually something that Dizzie Lizzie dreamed up, although we all helped with the list.

DeletedUser5514

Don't even know how to get a title but i'm guessing u just need to be active in the Forum but i feel like it is good cause it will give people something to strive for :)

DeletedUser1157

so is there a progression through the titles or are you just awarded one and that is it?

Deleted User - 1634960

The title you have depends entirely on how many posts you have made. This is built into the forum software, and we cannot change that criterium. We can (and therefore have) make it a little more interesting and fulfilling. I don't know where Dizzie Lizzie set the advancement points, but I suspect that no-one should stay at novice long. ;)

DeletedUser5514

with my calculations it's around 5-6 posts one have too do for a upgrade to the next title but after that i don't know yet

DeletedUser5514

now you need to check if my answer is correct or not Lizzie :p

Killiak

Artisan
I can't seem to find out the last one, the one that starts with SU......

I have been looking all over the forum, to see if I can find someone with this title. I have yet to find it.
I suspect it may not be findable, but that we have to guess it.

DeletedUser4539

I'm looking too, found 16 only, the one with SU is not among the 16 though