• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Neighbours keep moving and quest clicking

DeletedUser7036

Your best bet would be to scout evenly around your city so in a circle and hope that in time either you will be moved or you will get new neighbours to the left of your city. Uneven scouting gives all kinds of problems. Joining an FS will at least help you with trading.
I will, but I feel a little dumb to scout the wilderness in order to discover citys to trade with...........where no citys are....:(:(:(

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Elia, I have been playing for a year, and I have completed 447 provinces. In that huge area I still only have maybe 10 neighbours that trade and I do 80% of my trading with my fellowship. Even on the best area of the map, with lots of completed provinces, your trading will be rubbish unless you are in an active FS. Its always worth doing more provinces, no matter if they are empty, because thats how you get city expansions.

cwgiii

Shaman
Even on the best area of the map, with lots of completed provinces, your trading will be rubbish unless you are in an active FS.

This problem is magnified, I am sure, once you start making sentient goods (Elementals chapter)

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Sentient good trading is fine. You can trade with the whole server with no trading fee. Discovered provinces, FS, no FS are all irrelevant - you see every sentient trade on the server anyway.