• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Misty Forest

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We are not quite sure what you mean by ''resolves'' @Debs21, can you raise a ticket with Support and we can take a look at your game for you?

rock stream

Scholar
I have 7 artifacts and I think a good shot at 8.
Remember that artifacts will be offered in the magic academy for the very reasonable costs of 10,000 spell frags and 8 CC's and in the Spire as possible prizes.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
It looks like the devs miscalculated this event. normally gold would be between 310-360 points.
It looks like this event will it will be a lot lower. it's unique creates a lot less random and therefore very few people will get a complete circle.

Giraffi

Enchanter
I think there are quite a few players waiting for the last day before they play the mists. I know I would have if I had the time then. The re-roll option allows you to re-roll till you get to the daily you want and then you can stay with that. Also a better use of lights if you have a bigger pool available. So in effect this can result in the numbers for gold being a bit on the low side now compared to other events, in addition to whatever other mechanisms may also play a role.

Debs21

Bard
I have 5 evolves and a few daily quests left ..I know there will be 2 from the FA, but presuming I get no more for the rest of the event then I will only have managed to get 7..If I dont have the 9 I need to fully evolve the building I will have to turn both that and the evolves in to fragments..For what it actually offers it wouldn't be worth placing on my city..

Turing

Bard
I have 5 evolves and a few daily quests left ..I know there will be 2 from the FA, but presuming I get no more for the rest of the event then I will only have managed to get 7..If I dont have the 9 I need to fully evolve the building I will have to turn both that and the evolves in to fragments..For what it actually offers it wouldn't be worth placing on my city..

I wouldn't turn it into fragments. You should be able to get 1 more from the event, plus the FA ones would be 8 - letting you evolve to evolution 9. It's probably worth placing anyway at that. And even if you don't place it there will be chances to craft the last evolution sooner or later. I don't think it's ever worth disenchanting evolving buildings now - better to keep them in case it's possible to evolve them later.

As for the amounts from this event... It's certainly possible to fully evolve the building during the event. But I'm not sure how much that is luck and how much depends on strategy placing light sources. If you have 5 evolves (2 from the quest line, 3 from the cat prizes) it implies you are between 100 and 140 cats at the moment. That does seem typical - only 20% of people are above 120 cats right now (but people might have a lot of event currency stored up).

Gargon667

Mentor
As for the amounts from this event... It's certainly possible to fully evolve the building during the event. But I'm not sure how much that is luck and how much depends on strategy placing light sources. If you have 5 evolves (2 from the quest line, 3 from the cat prizes) it implies you are between 100 and 140 cats at the moment. That does seem typical - only 20% of people are above 120 cats right now (but people might have a lot of event currency stored up).

The misty forest is certainly the event type that has the biggest strategy part out of the 3 different types we get. Which means I would blame success and failure mostly on strategy/game choices rather than luck, but of course luck always plays a certain role...

As a comparison: I have 105 cats and 2500 devils pumpkins (forgot what they call it now, something with ingredients?) I am close to the end of the quest line (quest 68)
Can´t say if that´s good or bad, I haven´t kept track at all lol...

Debs21

Bard
Silmaril..What do you mean by raise a ticket..?..Not familiar with it as I've not been on here long..Thanks..

rock stream

Scholar
Right click on your screen. Select Support. Click on "Open Ticket". Support can view your gaming history and help with any problems.