• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

Sir Derf

Adept
Was looking at the splash screen for this event, and for a traveling kitchen, that restaurant doesn't look very mobile...

SkyRider99

Mentor
Underground tunnels?

1684534388620.png

kimkimkim

Summoner
Does anybody know if these 1x1 mushroom "buildings" Screenshot (4).pngScreenshot (5).png are stackable?

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I like this type of event. The only thing is that it's more time consuming to get specific daily prizes especially when we're trying to complete only certain orders. Once I didn't care about dailies, it was quite good to do a bit every day, I started looking forward to getting additional currency to have a more play. I managed to get 8 artifacts even though it wasn't my main focus, I could get the ninth one from silver league but I doubt I'll stay there. And I love the design, especially 1x1, I usually keep those for decoration. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Well I managed 8 artefacts despite winning a few extra level 6 foods and event currency from the random prizes, and also just dropped in the last hour from sliver league to bronze so will not get that final upgrade in the morning from the silver league extra artefact.

Quite a fun event once I got the hang of this type once more, I reloaded the recipes quite often and always took the one that needed the least per points given, adding the recipes by counting the value of the levels of items 1-6, and comparing how many points that would gain from the chests 1-4.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Quite a fun event once I got the hang of this type once more, I reloaded the recipes quite often and always took the one that needed the least per points given, adding the recipes by counting the value of the levels of items 1-6, and comparing how many points that would gain from the chests 1-4.

I tried to get the most flavor loot as I usually try to focus on getting additional currency. I think I need to fine tune this strategy a bit because it's harder to get dailies. Part of the fun! :D

SkyRider99

Mentor
I finished all the quests (and got another lowly Goddess of Wishes). And collected all the Chef Hats several times per day. But I still only managed to score 190 points, so most of the major prizes went begging. Meh.

It would be nicer if the events allowed avid players a better shot at the points. And yeah, I know the answer is probably to spend more diamonds. Just saying is all.

I did appreciate very much the opportunities to win troops and get the troop instants. Highly useful for me.

Enjoy your plunder and loot everyone. :cool:

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
It would be nicer if the events allowed avid players a better shot at the points. And yeah, I know the answer is probably to spend more diamonds. Just saying is all.

I haven't spend any diamonds and got 237 points even though I wanted certain dailies and spent a lot of my hats on orders that weren't as good because of not enough time/patience to wait for better orders. It's all about strategy, not all orders are equal. Some of them give more stars for less cost. iDavis website shows much much each order costs.

Klemeesi

Novice
Didn't spend diamonds/money and got 276 points. It is so and so if I will stay in the Gold League :(

No idea what the proper strategy is and didn't reroll orders. But I only filled orders from the bottom customers.

owl76

Bard
Also no diamonds/money spent and I'll end on 271. I did refresh orders. I used the same strategy in beta and got to 295, but I got lucky and received lots of flavour loot there.

Jake65

Sage
Didn't spend diamonds/money and got 276 points. It is so and so if I will stay in the Gold League :(

No idea what the proper strategy is and didn't reroll orders. But I only filled orders from the bottom customers.
Gold currently 278, hope you get a load of 3hats dropping in the next half hour.
I enjoy playing this format but it does seem to yield much lower scores. I'm sure last event gold was over 300.

Killiak

Artisan
It's an event type that is murder on your wrists, and unless you get lucky you will have a hard time getting that final artifact.
If you are lucky, you can just high enough to stay in silver league and get it.... but it looks like this is very much balanced to keep people juuuust out of it and thus having to spend diamonds to get it (if they really want it.)

Honestly my least favorite type of event, due it being such a slog.