• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

SkyRider99

Mentor
I think if you pick them up often, it is only one point per hat. If they lay around for a day or so the hats can drop again on an existing hat, and you get two, three, etc.

But I have been known to get it wrong before. :p

SCI0N

Spellcaster
I think if you pick them up often, it is only one point per hat. If they lay around for a day or so the hats can drop again on an existing hat, and you get two, three, etc.

But I have been known to get it wrong before. :p
My thinking also except I just thought they grew/increased overtime. I like your idea better!

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Has anyone noticed if the chef's hats around your city are giving more than 1 in value.......I have a fellow who seems to be only receiving 1 point on every chef hat he's picked up?
Yes, I've had values ranging from 1-3 hats per pickup.
My thinking also except I just thought they grew/increased overtime. I like your idea better!
I think it's just pure RNG. I've had multiple hats from single drops even when I was online all day to pick them up as soon as they dropped.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
No, we know quite precisely what the long term effects are, due to the workof MinMax on the formula of expansions, scouting, research etc. Effectively, anything that forces province completion beyond chapter requirements is bad for any player's spire and tournament performance.

Sorry @Killiak and @Alcaro but this needs to be corrected so other players that read this forum don't get confused. As @MinervaOz said and also as per MinMax formula, completing or scouting world provinces doesn't affect spire and tournament performance.

m4rt1n

Adept
Has anyone noticed if the chef's hats around your city are giving more than 1 in value.......I have a fellow who seems to be only receiving 1 point on every chef hat he's picked up?

Normal randomness for me, like every event collecting every one doesn't make a difference, I get mostly 1, the odd 2 and occasional 3, RNG at work, I find though they don't trigger if logged in all day and have to do a full reload every few hours or switch to the app to get them to appear.

Lupinmar

Novice
Hi!! Anyone knows what "a good amount of goods of your choice" means? I've been producing stuff in the workshops, but only some of the products seem to be adding to the count of "a good amount of goods". I'm so confused hahhaha help?
I'm new to the game and still trying to figure some stuff out :)

SkyRider99

Mentor
'Goods' refers to productions from your manufactories. The workshops produce 'supplies'. :)

If a quest asks for 'basic goods' it is asking for Tier-1 (T1) goods from your marble/steel/planks manufactories.

As a new player, be sure to read through the Elvenar wiki. There is an icon/button at bottom right of your city screen.

Keep reading and posting in the forum too @Lupinmar. You will see a lot of tips and questions answered here. ;)

Sir Derf

Adept
Also, I don't see an appropriate quest so I can't verify this, but there should be an icon that shows with the text of the quest. Supplies (any production from a Workshop) is represented by a crossed Hammer and Wrench, while Goods should be some form of Wooden Crate.

OldHag

Necromancer
In the description for 'The Tome of Redbeard' (which is part of the reward for finishing in the gold or silver league) a part of it reads 'invoke it's power to summon one building of your choice into your inventory'.

Would that happen to include an AW?

Jake65

Sage
In the description for 'The Tome of Redbeard' (which is part of the reward for finishing in the gold or silver league) a part of it reads 'invoke it's power to summon one building of your choice into your inventory'.

Unfortunately not I think, as I understand it it's a choice of one of the buildings in the tome itself.

OldHag

Necromancer
@Lupinmar if you hover over the i button to the right of the quest, you will see which goods you can include.

Sir Derf

Adept

You choose between either of the 2 Redbeard Set buildings
  • Redbeard's Kitchen (Pop/Cult & various up to Seeds in higher chapters)
  • Redbeard's Armchair (Culture & Crafted Goods)
It wouldn't make sense for an AW to be a summonable reward, directly or from a tome, as these buildings are research-unlockable and Rune Shard buildable.

Dragoonia

Seeker
Why Inno cut the diamond purchase event coin from 1200 to 700 ?
I would remember is always 1200 for every event even for Previously Drawven Citadel which is same play :rolleyes:
Cutting the Blue print in Royal prize and now still cut the event coin, Inno is doing good in preventing player to pay

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Killiak Firstly, I apologise for the late reply! Now I have asked the Question and whilst I haven't had a reply thus far I have explained your frustrations over the lack of options on this Quest! I do remember the discussions in the past and yes it was taken on board so for these to appear once more, I do understand your point.

I shall keep an ear to the ground for any news!

Kind Regards

Herodite.